Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So with 1000 planets, I’m probably gonna say each one will maybe be like Outer Worlds, with just a hub town or spaceport on each one with a little bit of exploration outside the gates? And even then 1000 still seems crazy ambitious

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
So with 1000 planets, I’m probably gonna say each one will maybe be like Outer Worlds, with just a hub town or spaceport on each one with a little bit of exploration outside the gates? And even then 1000 still seems crazy ambitious

Its going to depend on how long Microsoft and Bethesda will support this game.

Also if Bethesda expands the Creation Kit and allows for more creativity in modding, it may allow for modding planets.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It can be like No Man's Sky where it's procedural. That could get each one fully explorable, but of course you sacrifice depth.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, they said you came land anywhere on any of the planets.

Each will probably have some towns or places of interest, with some procedurally generated stuff in between.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
looks like absolute garbage imo, unless the story ends up being really fantastic i'm passing on this one. bethesda just needs to dead the fallout engine, its outdated.

Right. :mjlol:

Xbot stans are still processing what the fukk happened. They’re in shock. That shyt looked like some fan made shyt

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Right. :mjlol:

Xbot stans are still processing what the fukk happened. They’re in shock. That shyt looked like some fan made shyt
15 fps, terrible gunplay, I always hated those stupid scanning mechanics in games too. Animations look not good, A.I. looked cyberpunk levels of retardation. Honestly Bethesda has been not a good game dev for a while now, I will not be surprised if they completely fukk up skyrim.