Reppin
Memphis
giphy.gif

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It seems that it's a Bethesda game. It's going to have longevity because you're free to do whatever but it also has jank and clunky systems.

I personally think that people who love those types of games will enjoy it. I hope that you Xbox fans enjoy it too.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I don't know how I'm going to finish all these games, shyt gonna take me all year :wow:

Yeah I'm still playing games from 88 :francis:. Somehow, Hitman is consuming my soul. Like killing opps with explosive rubby duckys just hits different breh.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It seems that it's a Bethesda game. It's going to have longevity because you're free to do whatever but it also has jank and clunky systems.

I personally think that people who love those types of games will enjoy it. I hope that you Xbox fans enjoy it too.

Day friggin zero, I knew it like a poet that it would be Bugthesda. No amount of hype in the world will get over the issues with a Bethesda game. Yes, those games are fun in itself, but the jank, glitches, and bugs just leaves room for improvement.

At this point, the real developers are the neckbeards with FUNKO Pops and shyt stains fixing up the issues and making content for free 99, and acknowledgement of some b*stardized Discord.

Sorry bruvs, but it's the way of the world as gamers constantly getting into shallow pools.

Look on the bright side... No Man's Sky is on its 10th year and damn near creating more of a universe, while Star Citizen is getting funded like a Swedish Mafia.