Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What's crazy is how good the shyt runs for a fromsoft gsme :wow: none of that elden ring stutter. Straight 120fps smoothness:banderas:
Open world is hard, most of the stutters come from streaming assets.

AC6 has closed small-ish levels with a bunch of invisible barriers, so they can pretty much load entire levels or sections up front without needing to stream assets in real time.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
About diseases
Some info on diseases from BrandoOnReddit (who has posted picture proof they’re playing):

Diseases are actually really serious and the game has a variety of medicines to help treat them. Most of which you can eventually make at a pharmaceutical workbench. I got lung disease from fighting a rhino frog lizard thing. I would cough from time to time and would lose oxygen. It also progressed to worse stages, adding another debuff until it stabilized. I had 3 debuffs from the disease. Then I treated it with some snake oil I found at a church.

No survival elements outside of environment hazards. Eating and sleeping isn't required.

Brando's take. Idk if this pose to be someone or just a rando wiht the game. Was posted on Era
Imo it's not GOTY but it's not cyberpunk. It's almost like one of those giant assassins creed games but with actual depth and interesting lore? I actually want to continue playing and taking my time with the game. But I think BG3 or TOTK will take GOTY this year. I could see people playing this game for a long time. I do think it's premature to judge given the amount of time I've had with the game, I haven't done shipbuilding, outpost building, modding, crafting, cooking, or alien powers yet. I can't even pickpocket! lol. What you've heard of it being a slow burn is very true.

Pics of all the skills and their levels in that game. Links go to an album.
Tier 1 skills = Tier 1
Tier 2 skills = Tier 2 and up

Random gameplay vids