6eb.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"months away" lol its February and it drops in November:skip:

I'ma tell you right now you not seeing shyt in May it's gonna be between June-August

I'm thinking E3/Summer Game Fest time. It'd be perfect timing to hit with a general gameplay teaser, then follow up with their own in depth event(s) later on after that.

How is anyone hyped without gameplay?

That's where I'm at with it. The general idea of this is interesting, but I need more substantive info before I can say I'm excited for it.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm guessing that y'all simply don't follow Bethesda games and how they do things. This is normal for them. We don't need to be bombarded with things all the time. Dating myself but I remember when Diddy Kong Racing literally came out of nowhere. Released Xmas 1997. At E3 1997, no one in the gaming sphere even knew that it existed.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm guessing that y'all simply don't follow Bethesda games and how they do things. This is normal for them. We don't need to be bombarded with things all the time. Dating myself but I remember when Diddy Kong Racing literally came out of nowhere. Released Xmas 1997. At E3 1997, no one in the gaming sphere even knew that it existed.

You didn’t have to go back to the 90s breh: you coulda just used FO4 from the same team from this century:russ:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
6 months I believe.

Wasn’t even officially announced until E3 the year it came out

Yep thought so. In the grand scheme of things, that's not a lot of time at all for a AAA RPG from reveal to release day. It wouldn't surprise me if they do the same thing here. It's Bethesda. Hate it or love it, it's going to move copies regardless. :manny: May as well show it when you're ready.