Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

it's not so much that he leaked the game, its the fact that he was so brazen about it and selling copies and bragging about it...:francis: if he kept it low key none of this would have happened. all he had to do was leak the game on video play offline and dont brag... but clout seeking generation is dumbasses.:mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
it's not so much that he leaked the game, its the fact that he was so brazen about it and selling copies and bragging about it...:francis: if he kept it low key none of this would have happened. all he had to do was leak the game on video play offline and dont brag... but clout seeking generation is dumbasses.:mjlol:

People do too much shyt to show “hey I’m the man, I’m keeewl” for social media.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Clout is a hell of drug. No clue why this dude showed his gamertag, government name, face, where he lived, and was open about selling copies. I have no sympathy for the dude because it looks like he stole constellation editions from others and sold it for profit. All this man had to do was be low key about everything and nothing would've happened.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why buy an Xbox specifically for this when it's available on PC? Also the Xbox version is already going to be running at inferior FPS and resolution.

Stop it @winb83 sama :bryan:

Plus buddy just trynna plug and play, he ain’t got time to be setting up/building and buying all these parts and monitors for a PC:mjlol:

He wants to sit comfortably on his couch in the livingroom and just enjoy the experience of this game

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can think of 1500 reasons

Brehs really still trying die on the hill of acting like getting a PC capable of playing this superior version of Starfield isn't more expensive than just getting an XBox is crazy.

And that's assuming brehs go out and get a setup for playing on their TV. Even worse if they're going out and buying for a desk/monitor setup. :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Mission board translated from a chinese player.
image0.jpg