Starfield: Shattered Space Dethrones Concord

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Off topic....well on topic but folks will shyt on Starfield because lmao and Bugthesda, but I see why they consider this game to be their magnum opus. As a marsupial that enjoys space, science fiction, and spirituality, this game taps into every element.

Yes, the game is....Bethesda babble, but I guarantee that once this is all said and done. Once the upteenth GOTY or blunder in this dreaded gaming industry, heads are going to be on the "don't know a good thing until it's gone" steez, and I will shake the living hell out of my head reflecting back to this thread :francis:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Off topic....well on topic but folks will shyt on Starfield because lmao and Bugthesda, but I see why they consider this game to be their magnum opus. As a marsupial that enjoys space, science fiction, and spirituality, this game taps into every element.

Yes, the game is....Bethesda babble, but I guarantee that once this is all said and done. Once the upteenth GOTY or blunder in this dreaded gaming industry, heads are going to be on the "don't know a good thing until it's gone" steez, and I will shake the living hell out of my head reflecting back to this thread :francis:

I'm actually more upset that people are blaming Microsoft for this when Bethesda has BEEN like this for YEARS now.
But then I have to remember that folks have the memory of a goldfish :wow:

When I played Fallout 4, a lot of the gameplay designs bothered me but the story sucked me in.

Then I saw Fallout 76 and yea, red flags ahoy. I like Starfield for what it is, but imma need some mods to pull me back in.
I'm having a blast playing AI Dungeon, making my own stories :youngsabo: