Starfield: Shattered Space Dethrones Concord

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Starfield was the first Bethesda game that I didn’t finish.
I had over 300 hours on fallout 3 and 4, New Vegas, and Skyrim.
I bought a series just for Starfield. I made it halfway through, stopped playing, and ended up selling the series S.:francis: I hope Microsoft doesn’t do the same thing with Elder scrolls 7.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Starfield was the first Bethesda game that I didn’t finish.
I had over 300 hours on fallout 3 and 4, New Vegas, and Skyrim.
I bought a series just for Starfield. I made it halfway through, stopped playing, and ended up selling the series S.:francis: I hope Microsoft doesn’t do the same thing with Elder scrolls 7.
I bought 2 yrs of PC GP off the strength, and still pirated the early copy just to get to it Day 0. Didn’t even make it to Day 1 :mjcry: I was seeing the seams in FO4 tho. Never even played the DLC. I’m scared for ES6

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Fam, I'm legit worried about Elder Scrolls 6
I don't think we need to worry.
Starfield's setting is just bland and uninteresting.

Fallout has the lore, dark humor and the atmosphere and morality choices.

Elder Scrolls has its fantasy setting, huge lore and interesting races and locales. God's, demons, vampires, dwarves all with their own intentions.

Starfield is just vaguely different humans and some monsters in empty space or outposts. It doesn't lend well to the exploring aspect of Bethesda games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't think we need to worry.
Starfield's setting is just bland and uninteresting.

Fallout has the lore, dark humor and the atmosphere and morality choices.

Elder Scrolls has its fantasy setting, huge lore and interesting races and locales. God's, demons, vampires, dwarves all with their own intentions.

Starfield is just vaguely different humans and some monsters in empty space or outposts. It doesn't lend well to the exploring aspect of Bethesda games.

Its really a matter of Bethesda being able to keep up with other modern rpgs at this point.

I think Larian and CDPR are always going to be a looming threat in the way people view Bethesda’s games from this point on

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Starfield was always a 7/10

IMG_4262
WHO MADE THIS????
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Its really a matter of Bethesda being able to keep up with other modern rpgs at this point.

I think Larian and CDPR are always going to be a looming threat in the way people view Bethesda’s games from this point on
They will be alright, at least with the autism enjoyers and "I am a busy dad" gamers.