Starfield: Shattered Space Dethrones Concord

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
GY5mhNmbAAIQ7gy

GY64n_gW4AAIHwS

GY64oAUXMAAwqux

Congratulations to Phil and the crew :salute:Who could have saw that charging $30 for a 3 hour mid would get negative reactions?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh: Man I'm tired of shyttong on M$ I have no words. BTW Bethesda was already creatively bankrupt when FO4 dropped.

edit Xbox Era 9/10 :gucci:Starfield: Shattered Space | Review

I had Andreja with me in my main game save which is on the new game +2. She is my wife in this galaxy and felt like the perfect companion to tag along with. The awe in her voice at seeing her home again, something she’d never thought possible, warmed my cold dead heart. The voice acting on the whole is solid, with only a few of the side characters and one main character feeling a bit melodramatic in their recordings.

Music-wise, it’s as good as ever. Hearing that familiar theme kicking up in combat or as I explored the insanely gorgeous terrain lit in a deep magenta hue is my gaming warm blanket. Starfield is always installed on Xbox and PC, and now that Shattered Space is out it means every new game + I can see all the ways how I can serve or disobey the Great Serpent of House Va’ruun.

:mjlol: