Starfield Low-Key Looks Like The Greatest Game Of All Time

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Phil ain’t say nothing about 4k 60fps. And nobody claimed all games would be that.

This topic, just like most is just a bunch of fanboy positioning.

:beli: like everyone and they mama saying the xbox series x wasnt more powerful than the ps5 or equivalent when it first came out...:comeon: maybe we should look back on the coli's timeline..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:beli: like everyone and they mama saying the xbox series x wasnt more powerful than the ps5 when it first came out...:comeon: maybe we should look back on the coli's timeline..
Being a bit more powerful means nothing.

Xbox IS slightly more powerful than PS5 and that shows up in most games as just some barely noticeable shyt.

The xbox factually/technically being stronger than PS5 doesn’t mean everything is supposed to run at 4k60fps high end computers even struggle at hitting that target with most games.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Being a bit more powerful means nothing.

Xbox IS slightly more powerful than PS5 and that shows up in most games as just some barely noticeable shyt.

The xbox factually/technically being stronger than PS5 doesn’t mean everything is supposed to run at 4k60fps high end computers even struggle at hitting that target with most games.

It Should gawddamit!!!:damn::troll:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
It’s supposed to be Microsoft new “halo” but we all know about titan fall.

It looks good but it’s missing that it factor. But maybe it’s a generational thing moving away from the fantasy genres and going for a more realistic era.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s supposed to be Microsoft new “halo” but we all know about titan fall.

It looks good but it’s missing that it factor. But maybe it’s a generational thing moving away from the fantasy genres and going for a more realistic era.

whatever happened to titanfall???:ohhh:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Definitely looking like NMS on steroids, it’ll move copies but y’all get your bug complaints on deck since this is Bethesda we’re talking about here.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
* link violation on a trailer or sumfin in the thread link.

Art Barr

Anyway,... I don't see any game ever being what this new zelda is. This new zelda is every new pop fan boi gamer anime nerd's dream. It mixes everything from connectix to DragonBall super saiyan meets viewtfuljoe. With elements of any online handheld gaming experience from fortnight to max steel and hit man. Meets legalos with viewtful Joe's skillet. While also being Tony hawk whenever you want to be all over hyrule.

All while being a fukk'n Reed Richard meets black panther and panthro slash x-men's forge combined with tiny stark mechanical genius. While did I also mention being a fukk'n telekinetic wizard.

This shyt has blown my fukk'n mind.

If this thread title game I am in is better than zelda sign me up but I doubt it.
This zelda shyt some other shyt.
You get to be link and have your own idea about fighting and having a fighting style.

Art Barr

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This has too much to do in it, to the point where it looks like it could become work. Also with that many systems I know it’s going to have crazy bugs.

I hope they have a system where you can upload your ship designs so other people can easily replicate. Between designing the physical ship, painting, decorating, etc…… that could take tons of time in and of itself.