Starfield Low-Key Looks Like The Greatest Game Of All Time

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does look pretty impressive, this might legit be the system seller Xbox need, shyt I’ll probably buy one just off this game alone if it lives up to the hype when it drops, I always said this would have to be good along with a couple of other great exclusives but this game is a huge RPG with a lot of customisation, so it looks like it was made for me and would be a shame to miss out

Graphics are nothing amazing but with everything else it’s trying to do that’s not a big deal breaker

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That alone raises the question of just how deserted those thousands of planets will be. I hope we won’t see loads of this shyt is boring statements within a month of its release.
They said there will be lots of curated content, but the random exploration will be procedurally generated.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That alone raises the question of just how deserted those thousands of planets will be. I hope we won’t see loads of this shyt is boring statements within a month of its release.

Todd Howard said that there’s more handcrafted content than they’ve ever made in a game and that the amount of lines they recorded for dialogue is more than skyrim and fallout 4 combined :wow:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
shyt looks next gen like this is what people expected when both systems dropped years ago

Fya1kSwWAAIgM6O

Fya1kFxWcAEERr7

FyXwVSMWIAEIPWf

FyXwVsIWYAA-ycq

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Its a Bethesda game. On one hand it's gonna be fire on PC once the modding community really gets their hands on it. On the other hand it's gonna be a buggy mess that the modding community is going to have to fix.