Starfield Low-Key Looks Like The Greatest Game Of All Time

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its a Bethesda game. On one hand it's gonna be fire on PC once the modding community really gets their hands on it. On the other hand it's gonna be a buggy mess that the modding community is going to have to fix.

Might as well give the community the groundwork on the unofficial Starfield patch that will inevitably be made.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:mjcry: No it's not but Phil told me this can output in 4K/60FPS easily...
That was also almost 4 years ago, you aware of how technology works breh? :patrice: No one thought a Bethesda game on console would 60 fps as none of their games have been 60fps at launch

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That was also almost 4 years ago, you aware of how technology works breh? :patrice: No one thought a Bethesda game on console would 60 fps as none of their games have been 60fps at launch

I know... im just joking with you..:mjlol: but damn phil be lying his ass off...:dead:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yal really be doing this shyt to yourselves :mjlol:

flip it fr - if starfield delivers on even half of what they showed, its likely gonna be enjoyable for anyone who hasn't hyped themselves into a fever

Look at this nikka on his @OnlyFrans shyt :hhh:

Bringing logical thinking and rationality to the discussion nikka stop acting brand new and remember where you are :scust:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look at this nikka on his @OnlyFrans shyt :hhh:

Bringing logical thinking and rationality to the discussion nikka stop acting brand new and remember where you are :scust:
I own a PS5 so should I hate on Starfield?

I own a SeriesX and PC too tho so should overpraise the game instead?

I dont know what to do. Which forum corporate worship should I let dictate how I feel about this game?:mjcry: