Starfield considered a success as 14 million players have over 40 hours of playtime

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I will say it was always wierd to me to hear people say they disliked the game, but had 20+ hours of gametime. Does it really take that long to figure out you don't like something? If you paid for the game I can understand wanting to beat the game so as to not feel like you wasted your money(I've done this before with several games), but this game was on Gamepass you didn't have to invest any extra money to play this so it should have been easier to just put down and give it up because there wasn't a $70 investment for most people to play it.

Last edited:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I will say it was always wierd to me to hear people say they disliked the game, but had 20+ hours of gametime. Does it really take that long to figure out you don't like something? If you paid for the game I can understand wanting to beat the game so as to not feel like you wasted your money(I've done this before with several games), but this game was on Gamepass you'd didn't have to invest any extra money to play this so it should have been easier to just put down and give it up because there wasn't a $70 investment for most people to play it.
That's how it was for me. I logged 22 hours. I gave the game a legit chance. As a matter of fact if anyone would have come in here talking about they played it for 10 minutes and it was ass their opinion would hold no weight. I see a number of dislikes on Steam with multiple hours of play time. All I can do is speak for myself and give you my reasons for playing it that long. At end of the day it's a no for me. And I feel like I explored that game and put in enough time for my opinion of it to be a solid one.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The update is actually nice. 40 fps + HDR got it looking like an actual current gen game. :ohhh: :ehh:

Only thing that needs to change is the NPC being brain dead

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That's how it was for me. I logged 22 hours. I gave the game a legit chance. As a matter of fact if anyone would have come in here talking about they played it for 10 minutes and it was ass their opinion would hold no weight. I see a number of dislikes on Steam with multiple hours of play time. All I can do is speak for myself and give you my reasons for playing it that long. At end of the day it's a no for me. And I feel like I explored that game and put in enough time for my opinion of it to be a solid one.

What do you think is wrong with the game?

My gripes

-Terrible NPC. Worse than Cyberpunk
-Weightless feel. Your character feels like 1996 Duke Nukem.
-Loading screens, but I can bare that

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

What does that have to do with Starfield. HiFi Rush didn’t even touch the player population of a Starfield.

Lastly, layoffs and corporate cuts are planned wayyy in advance. Microsoft knew they were cutting Tango and HiFi Rush developers as soon as they purchase Bethesda. When a company randomly release your game to the public that is not a good look long term… :patrice: