Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
giphy.gif

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I think these reporters are reachin. They didn't say shyt about Lando liking men.

“There’s a fluidity to Donald and Billy Dee’s [portrayal of Lando’s] sexuality,” Kasdan continued. “I mean, I would have loved to have gotten a more explicitly LGBT character into this movie. I think it’s time, certainly, for that, and I love the fluidity ― sort of the spectrum of sexuality that Donald appeals to and that droids are a part of.”

Basically he said I would have liked to have had a clearly gay character in the movie but there isn't one so Lando liking his (female) droid co-pilot will have to make do as the representative for a broader spectrum of sexuality.

His father was more cryptic about the intentions. When I mentioned the moment in the movie when L3 jokes about Lando’s flirty attitude toward Han, Lawrence Kasdan said, “That is her personality. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn’t.”

Sounds like the typical "Hey, anything is possible!" "Who knows!" "Maybe!" answers people usually gives when they're not trying to alienate anybody.

Also here's the clip that supposedly shows Lando flirting

A reach if I ever seen one. The audio is obviously pulled from different scenes and spliced together.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Honestly I think these reporters are reachin. They didn't say shyt about Lando liking men.

Basically he said I would have liked to have had a clearly gay character in the movie but there isn't one so Lando liking his (female) droid co-pilot will have to make do as the representative for a broader spectrum of sexuality.

Sounds like the typical "Hey, anything is possible!" "Who knows!" "Maybe!" answers people usually gives when they're not trying to alienate anybody.

Also here's the clip that supposedly shows Lando flirting

A reach if I ever seen one. The audio is obviously pulled from different scenes and spliced together.

Why are you ignoring the writer point blank answering yes when asked if he's pansexual?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:hhh: there was no questioning of Lando's sexuality when Billy Dee was playing him

He has never shown any interest in men in any of the comics, novels, or anything else he has been in

exactly. They trying to shoehorn that shyt in. straight up bullshyt. :scust:

Billy Dee was trying to fukk Leia!!!