'Star Wars' Writer Confirms Lando's Sexual Fluidity In 'Solo'

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
As long as they keep this LGBTLMNOP pandering away from the Black Panther franchise, I'm good :hubie: I was already on the fence about seeing this anyway. Star Wars is a shell of what it once was and it's hard for me to rock with any of these new movies.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
The nikka cant just be suave and cool...

It's because he likes dikk too, eh?

So tired of this LGBT bullshyt. :fire:

if they wanted him to be suave and cool, they wouldn't have picked a fukking uncool nerd like glover :mjlol:

So Lando is pansexual and Finn is asexual. :scust::rudy:................:camby:
but there is absolutely NO agenda going on :whoa:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Unnecessarily shoehorning stuff like this kind of just cheapens the movement they say they care so much about. Nothing about the character implied this was part of his makeup up to this point. What do you gain by introducing it now? It reeks of laziness to me. Look at characters like Oberyn Martell from Game of Thrones or Omar from The Wire. Their sexuality is not only explicitly shown but also serves to add depth to the characters. It's not just tacked on. The fact you can get coli nikkas to love those characters is a testament alone to how well they're crafted:mjlol:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
WHAT?

I must've missed the scene where he was tryna get into Han's or Wedge's or Chewie's or 3PO's buttholes throughout EMPIRE and JEDI.

It got obscured by all the scenes of him trying to get into Leia's ass.

RIP Carrie, RIP OG Luke. And now RIP OG Lando :mjcry:

George, buy it back :mjcry:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
So that's why he was doin all those sus dances in that video...

Just gettin ya'll ready for the "fluidness" :dame:
Everyone’s going to be Bi

You know how girls can kinda do shyt and get away with it

Same thing with guys soon

The agendas !!!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yep, this is where I bow out of Star Wars. It's quite evident that ever since Disney took over Star Wars black characters have been used exclusively to further an agenda. Finn was 100% a bait and switch character to push the female lead/jedi. You can see after that plot point they had no use for the character at all as evidenced by TLJ. Now we have Lando, which in the original movies and all the EU material has been protrayed as nothing but a ladies man. Now in 2018 it's all about inclusion and instead of doing some real work and making an original bisexual character they decide to once again use a black character to further the agenda, this time an established character. Now I'm reading people write that it makes perfect sense for the character. HOW?

I'm done with this and they will no longer receive my money. Kodi.

I'm usually one to look sideways when people start talking about the agenda of Hollywood but this time it's just too blatant to ignore.

Last edited: