'Star Wars' Writer Confirms Lando's Sexual Fluidity In 'Solo'

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must not have read this part

So, given the opportunity to speak with father-and-son “Solo” co-writers Lawrence and Jonathan Kasdan, I asked them about Lando’s possible sexual fluidity. Is he pansexual?

“I would say yes,” Jonathan Kasdan emphatically said.
:yeshrug:

That's what the writer of this particular film believes and wants. Until you see Disney cosign it and reference it in a movie, it isn't official.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They say this shyt just to pander and and get people behind them. They did the same thing with Finn and Poe before TLJ came out and they barely had any scenes together :russ:

Cmon now. Yall smarter than this :francis:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Disney did this same shytty pandering with Beauty and the Beast just last year

Choose an easy target character
Claim some implied LBGTness thats never actually depicted on screen
Collect brownie points for being so "brave"

Its pathetic.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“There’s a fluidity to Donald and Billy Dee’s [portrayal of Lando’s] sexuality,” Kasdan continued. “I mean, I would have loved to have gotten a more explicitly LGBT character into this movie. I think it’s time, certainly, for that, and I love the fluidity ― sort of the spectrum of sexuality that Donald appeals to and that droids are a part of.”
:hhh: there was no questioning of Lando's sexuality when Billy Dee was playing him

He has never shown any interest in men in any of the comics, novels, or anything else he has been in