Star Wars Visions (September 22nd on Disney+)

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Watched all episodes this morning. Definitely liked it more than the first season. Animation on the Sith episode was amazing, gonna have to look that studio up. The last episode was the only weak one and :mjpls: of course the black main character is the only one who got killed.

Edit: I thought the pit episode was the last one :dead: watching the real last episode now

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Watched all episodes this morning. Definitely liked it more than the first season. Animation on the Sith episode was amazing, gonna have to look that studio up. The last episode was the only weak one and :mjpls: of course the black main character is the only one who got killed.
I really liked how you can tell how season 1 was way more Anime based and this was was more Europe/South America.

So much animation has become anime influenced for the past decade(not in a bad way) it was good to see a strong sense of other storytelling visuals.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
All these stories are better than the last trilogy. Most of the protagonists are female too and they had more character than Rey Palpatine ever did.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Just finished the whole season. Not a single weak episode, they were all good.

Imo the dancing spy, the slave pit, and the 1st episode with the painter ex-sith were my favorites

Surprised this show aint getting more love

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finally got around to finishing the season, appreciated all the different art styles. Some very solid short stories :ehh: