Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
There could have been far more. Dude was silly till the very end of the movie. But lets not go down that rabbit hole and keep the focus on Jedi.
Sure, his personality remained the same (same as everyone else) but e clearly had an arc. Whether people liked it or not is subject to taste but where he started in the first frame (shook, no reason to fight) was different than where he ended up (ready to fight for something).

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I really do hope Luke throws the prequel Jedi teachings in the bushes.

I'm also becoming a little more convinced that Rey could turn on Luke, and be overwhelmed by her feelings/the dark side.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Finn knocked out like a muhfukka
qpMOHpO.png

I trust Rian far more than JJ...but damn that one and done shot took me out of the trailer for a sec.
Breh is not even in the poster. :francis: Poster is dope..but still.

I think its time for me to just accept that Finn is who he is, but be thankful that Rian will make a better movie. :yeshrug:

I'm sure the character will be better in the movie, but yea this looks like a Rey training movie.

No way he will be better. George has zero involvement with this movie. Finn will either be worse on par with what we saw in TFA.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I didn't care for this teaser one bit. It evokes absolutely nothing outside of Luke's 'It's time for the Jedi to end'.:russell:
you're spot on. literally not one shot that i couldn't have imagined with like 2 seconds of thinking. the simple panning across of a downed starcruiser in TFA >>>> this entire teaser. that didn't tease much at all. i would have gotten the same info with new images in EW and one quote.

got to see a ship blown up inside of a docking station though. we've only seen that about 9 times over the course of the saga!

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I really do hope Luke throws the prequel Jedi teachings in the bushes.

I'm also becoming a little more convinced that Rey could turn on Luke, and be overwhelmed by her feelings/the dark side.
Wow that thought didn't even cross my mind but that would be a bold decision.

Only problem is that there isn't anyone on the hero side to take the baton and carry the movies. Finn? Maybe... right now I don't see it though.

It probably won't happen anyway but I wouldn't be offended if they went for it.