Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hopefully they have plans for Finn. Hell, they don't actually show Luke at all.

As far as the Finn backlash, he still did waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than Luke did first go round. I have "hope"

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
the 2:02 mark when Luke and R2 Roll up on the New Jedi temple in flames. Cant wait to see that whole storyline explained

The 2:02 mark? :dahell:

he meant 1:32 ...

this is a good teaser.... showed nothing important (you know how the coii talks about showing the entire plot in the trailer) but got everybody hyped for it

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
at least everybody won't go into this one with high hopes like TFA lol.

everyone was thinking he was gonna be black excellence but he turned out to be the sideman, holding the white woman's handbag :lolbron:
On some Driving Miss Daisy bullshyt :mjgrin::mjpls:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Where them clowns who said Finn would definitely be a Jedi in the second movie and that him being a bytch and bag holder in the first move was simply the start of his "arc" :mjlol:

They only have Finn in one damn frame where he's knocked out like a bytch :scust:. @wire28 @Ziggiy @Box Cutta @Dr. Narcisse @loyola llothta
Finn knocked out like a muhfukka
qpMOHpO.png

I trust Rian far more than JJ...but damn that one and done shot took me out of the trailer for a sec.
Breh is not even in the poster. :francis: Poster is dope..but still.

I think its time for me to just accept that Finn is who he is, but be thankful that Rian will make a better movie. :yeshrug:

I'm sure the character will be better in the movie, but yea this looks like a Rey training movie.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully they have plans for Finn. Hell, they don't actually show Luke at all.

As far as the Finn backlash, he still did waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than Luke did first go round. I have "hope"
It wasn't what Finn did that was the disappointment. It was how he was portrayed and how he carried himself. Dude is a former Storm Trooper and yet carried himself like the stereotypical scary black dude in the movie.

I have hope for Finn because of Rian Johnson. However, JJ Abrams gave Boyega nothing to work with in TFA and used him for jokes at the expense of character development.

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't what Finn did that was the disappointment. He was how he was portrayed and how he carried himself. Dude is a former Storm Trooper and yet carried himself like the stereotypical scary black dude in movie.

I have hope for Finn because of Rian Johnson. However, JJ Abrams gave Boyega nothing to work with in TFA and used him for jokes at the expense of character development.
But he did have character development.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Rogue One and Revenge of the Sith were cool. :whoa:
Meh. I'm honestly on my last legs with star wars. I grew up on the originals but I just can't blindly like these movies cuz it's "star wars". Tfa was so lame to me I just almost lost all hope. I will give this one a chance but I refuse to get hyped anymore.