Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I just seen this bullshyt. I was disappointed in the last one but I gave this one a try :yeshrug:. When Princess Leila got blown into space and was able to fly back got me heated :fire:. Im glad i didn't go to the movies to see this shyt cause I sure would have walked right the fukk out :pacspit:
still cant believe they did that :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Saw this on Netflix recently as well. So glad I skipped this in theaters.
Very overrated franchise plus their super fans are insufferable.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
Somebody post that gif where the guards weapon disappears from his hand mid fight :mjlol:

speaking of which, how f'n ridiculous were those weapons. :hhh:

it used be that only jedi wielded lightsabers... now we got saber staffs, saber nunchucks... wtf is this garbage? :hhh:

why would a non-jedi ever use a saber weapon when they lack the reflexes and intuition to properly use them? they would get washed by any old random dude with a blaster:hhh:

shonuff

All Star
Daps
speaking of which, how f'n ridiculous were those weapons. :hhh:

it used be that only jedi wielded lightsabers... now we got saber staffs, saber nunchucks... wtf is this garbage? :hhh:

why would a non-jedi ever use a saber weapon when they lack the reflexes and intuition to properly use them? they would get washed by any old random dude with a blaster:hhh:

not for nothing but this was the issue i had with even Black Panther and Infinity war

like how the fukk is the most advanced society on the planet still using knifes and swords and shields???

or how is Thanos a world devastator just using a horde of mutant Orcs to attack other insterstellar worlds??? let alone Wakanda....?

any way the bullshyt that passes for narrative in movies is just so ...fukking stupid ....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
not for nothing but this was the issue i had with even Black Panther and Infinity war

like how the fukk is the most advanced society on the planet still using knifes and swords and shields???

or how is Thanos a world devastator just using a horde of mutant Orcs to attack other insterstellar worlds??? let alone Wakanda....?

any way the bullshyt that passes for narrative in movies is just so ...fukking stupid ....
Aren't Orcs or whatever they were expendable organic creatures the most advanced thing ever if someone created them?

shonuff

All Star
Daps
Aren't Orcs or whatever they were expendable organic creatures the most advanced thing ever if someone created them?
even if they were so what?

think about it - why do we not fight wars or attacks with swords snd knives now?

i mean its flashy for it to be a "laser" sword or shield but the damn thing still functions like a regular swird or shield as far as implementation

if you are conquering WORLDS you arent employing a mass of creatures to mindlessly attack - its lazy unimaginative writing that employs that concept-

its the same reason Kylo Ren and Hux are and the Empire are jokes- they rarely succeed at anything and they are always sxreaming and out of control - thats not impressive it makes them charachitures

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
even if they were so what?

think about it - why do we not fight wars or attacks with swords snd knives now?

i mean its flashy for it to be a "laser" sword or shield but the damn thing still functions like a regular swird or shield as far as implementation

if you are conquering WORLDS you arent employing a mass of creatures to mindlessly attack - its lazy unimaginative writing that employs that concept-

its the same reason Kylo Ren and Hux are and the Empire are jokes- they rarely succeed at anything and they are always sxreaming and out of control - thats not impressive it makes them charachitures
It's for theatrical effect hand to hand, knife, sword and staff fighting is exciting action.
Modern warfare are military vehicles firing from miles away and drones and bombers flying over stuff and dropping bombs. That shyt would be boring as hell on film. :manny: