Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mickey sent them GOONS:francis:

Nikkas ran down on Mark at Starbucks with a briefcase with a metal arm in that bytch:russ:

"What's going on Mark?:shaq: everything good?

Hamil::merchant:

*Goon opens briefcase to show shiny metal arm* "Like your new arm Mark?:shaq: Disney told me to bring it by and get your..... opinion:youngsabo:You wanna be Luke so bad right???:demonic:"

Hamil::dwillhuh:..........:whoa::whoa::whoa:

Nikka sent that tweet right there in Starbucks:russ:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Look im a huge star wars fan too but I'm not getting my panties in a bunch like the rest you. Some of you nikkas legit bytched and complained that TFA was the same and now those same nikkas are bytching that TLJ is different

They're different arguments. TFA received backlash because it was a soft remake. It's practically shot for shot with ep IV. OK, try to introduce SW to a new generation, blah blah blah, but OK, we get it. You're not just closing a saga, but setting up a new saga. These are going to be the next Luke, Han, Leia, Chewie, R2, 3PO, Yoda, Lando, Boba Fett, Vader, Emperor, Tarkin. People accepted it, because we were going to get a passing of the torch type thing.

TLJ is getting killed because that ish just threw everything out of the window to create something different. We all knew that Disney was going to milk this franchise, so they have forever to do whatever they want. They didn't have to trash 40 years of lore to do it. Hell, they can't even stick to their movie from 2 years ago. They have ruined the Skywalker saga.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
too many lame nerds discussing this shyt on youtube...i try to watch a review or think piece on the movie and its straight geeks crying about this shyt...

i dont have beef with nerds but theres a certain level of nerd that is just harsh to the ear and rough on the eyes

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo if the humor in the Solo movie is ANYTHING like the shyt from TLJ that shyts gonna bomb horribly.

Between the lead actor needing acting lessons, 2 fired directors, 80% of the movie being re-shot, and the fallout of TLJ this movie never stood a chance.

Add the fact the NOBODY was asking for a Han Solo movie even when they announced it. The reception to the announcement was pretty lukewarm to begin with so how do you build up hype after everything that's come out about this movie has been bad news.

Whens the next star wars celebration? *googles it*.....

2019?!:mjlol: These motherfukers won't have to look there fans in the eye and explain themselves for another 2 years. They need to start having these conventions right after a movie releases :stopitslime:

But moving forward there has to be some sort of course correct going on at Disney. The future of Star Wars is not a bright one as things sit now.

Say what you want about phantom menace but my god it introduced so many likeable main and minor characters. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Palpatine, Capt Panaka, Padme, Windu, Darth Maul. Literally Old Republic levels of world building going on and the galaxy actually felt populated and not some empty void. Brand new enemies and villians besides white dudes in suites on star destroyers. Like who would have thought Geonosians were the architects of the Death Star but seeing that their home planet is like a giant hive it makes sense. It's just really refreshing seeing a star wars galaxy that isn't always oppressed by big brother. But that's the future of Star Wars. The First Order and the New Rebellion. Back where we started. How unfortunate.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yo if the humor in the Solo movie is ANYTHING like the shyt from TLJ that shyts gonna bomb horribly.

Between the lead actor needing acting lessons, 2 fired directors, 80% of the movie being re-shot, and the fallout of TLJ this movie never stood a chance.

Add the fact the NOBODY was asking for a Han Solo movie even when they announced it. The reception to the announcement was pretty lukewarm to begin with so how do you build up hype after everything that's come out about this movie has been bad news.

Whens the next star wars celebration? *googles it*.....

2019?!:mjlol: These motherfukers won't have to look there fans in the eye and explain themselves for another 2 years. They need to start having these conventions right after a movie releases :stopitslime:

But moving forward there has to be some sort of course correct going on at Disney. The future of Star Wars is not a bright one as things sit now.

Say what you want about phantom menace but my god it introduced so many likeable main and minor characters. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Palpatine, Capt Panaka, Padme, Windu, Darth Maul. Literally Old Republic levels of world building going on and the galaxy actually felt populated and not some empty void. Brand new enemies and villians besides white dudes in suites on star destroyers. Like who would have thought Geonosians were the architects of the Death Star but seeing that their home planet is like a giant hive it makes sense. It's just really refreshing seeing a star wars galaxy that isn't always oppressed by big brother. But that's the future of Star Wars. The First Order and the New Rebellion. Back where we started. How unfortunate.

Casting Emilia Clarke as the lead supporting character. Every movie she's been in has flopped :scust:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I wonder what he was told initially because surely he can see now with the deleted scenes of TFA and his potrayal in TLJ that hes not going to be that dude. Clearly he was getting in shape for pacific rim, why hes trying to sell it as 'this is for star wars and my role will be bigger just you wait' i do not know but it makes him seem complicit in how hes being portrayed.