Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The critics all going overtime justifying their ridiculous ratings and now that Mark Hamill tweet.

The mouse is definitely not amused by the audience reaction :russ:

Went to Mark like
giphy.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yeah crazy genius of them that they waited til now to do it and give him the rest of 2017 to say what he said knowing there'd be videos posted n articles on public websites. Disney out here playing chess.

They didn’t think the movie would be received this way, remember his statement and views are being held as shinning example of the ignorance of Disney and RJ. If the actor and main character of the previous movies is like hold up this isn’t something my character would do and he is not like that and you ignore him then.:francis:

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
What I want to know is if everyone in here complaining (which is valid by the way) still intend to see the next film in theaters. For me, that’s a no. I was never the biggest Star Wars fan. I got into it somewhere around the midway point of the prequels. At this point, it feels like Disney thinks we’re mindless idiots. So if I know that and still go give them my money for that Han film, and Episode IX then they’re right.

I’m out on this. I’ll peep if it ever hits Netflix or Piratebay.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
The mouse put their foot on this nikkas neck hard.
Chess :skip: This is more like checkers, pressuring Hamill to fall back is a bad move especially given all the shyt talking he has done is easily available for the world tosee :skip:, now the fans will definitely be like see, Disney know they fukk up and trying to silence criticism. Disney should have had him shut the fukk up from get go. They fukked up :ufdup:

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
I didn’t grow up a Star Wars fan, I always thought it was overrated, with that being said. This shyt was trash.

I keep seeing people defend this movie by saying, it’s time to let go of the past. It’s a new mythos, it’s about the new characters etc.

Bro...

The new characters are trash.

They dropped the ball on using the old trilogies as a basis for us to grow an attachment to these new folks. Just make people go home happy. shyt wasn’t that hard.

Sometimes it’s best just to give people what they want.

if u don’t want to do that. Why even make the movie?

Just move on to different stories. Y dig shyt up to not give it a proper send off.

Pointless Cash Grab.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
another thing, just dawned on me how stupid the force projection part was. so you have this superpowered telekinetic that no one can kill but you and maybe one other girl in the WHILE galaxy and instead of going and wasting this guy, you do a force ghost so like five people can get away? god, that shyt was lame as fukk brehs. just a complete lack of strategy from a legendary warrior.