Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Yes. This guy is leaking everything though so beware. Don't click if you don't really want spoilers:

The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!
lol just read it. And all those fakkit critics who were at the first screening were saying how this was the best star wars movie.:bryan: fukking liars. aint shyt different. just bs promotion.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
lol just read it. And all those fakkit critics who were at the first screening were saying how this was the best star wars movie.:bryan: fukking liars. aint shyt different. just bs promotion.

If the spoilers floating around are true this movie is fukking trash. Old Star Wars fans should throw a fit based on what’s in this film.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very different . What do you guys want?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Happy to see the dope reactions. But they said the same thing about Rogue oen. And even TFA
I have stopped taking early reactions tweets seriously now. Its amazing how you will read this stuff from campea and then when the dust settles from the release (and everyone is negative) he wont be as overly positive... I have learnt my lesson from BVS and JL, these guys just want to keep being invited to early screenings thats all

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
I have stopped taking early reactions tweets seriously now. Its amazing how you will read this stuff from campea and then when the dust settles from the release (and everyone is negative) he wont be as overly positive... I have learnt my lesson from BVS and JL, these guys just want to keep being invited to early screenings thats all
pretty much

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep hate him or love him he is Star Wars, this is his baby and vision and the beloved characters stem from his imagination. They should have kept him around as a consultant.
Because the prequels are universally loved ?? And the movies are super successful so I doubt Disney would listen to you