Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Huh, was just about to post.

This review doesn't really spoil anything, btw.

If you want the score (It's not a spoiler, but I'll hide it in case others don't want to know what to look for going into it)

2YoAeJZ.png

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Exactly, you probably dikk ride that shytty ass film blade runner like is some kind of masterpeice

when he was shyt on when he first came out and only had cult classic status because of the effects at the time were top notch, kinda like stwar wars

it was a visual achievement for film making, nothing more, the story is trash
Never read book + cant appreciate rachel = you (faq)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never read book + cant appreciate rachel = you (faq)

you shouldn't have to read a book to watch a flim you moron

the story was dumb, the concept was dumb, the dialogue was atrocious, characters wooden, shyt was trash

shytty movie only "movies snubs" who want to be pretend to have good taste like

movie was trash

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
you shouldn't have to read a book to watch a flim you moron

the story was dumb, the concept was dumb, the dialogue was atrocious, characters wooden, shyt was trash

shytty movie only "movies snubs" who want to be pretend to have good taste like

movie was trash

What are some of your favorite films breh.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
It's going to be hard for me to dislike Finn regardless of how he turns out (and I haven't read anything on that, I think he'll be great) :manny:
When I'm a fan of a character all I need if for them to be well written and connect with me.
I'm not sure if anyone in here reads/watches One Piece but if you knew the characters who are my favorites in that and who I defend in it, you would see why none of these Boyega worries get to me.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Movie is gonna get murdered on RT tomorrow or is it tonight 12am? :wow:

Heard the story is trash and Kylo is Dr. Doom from the new F4 status :scust::mjlol::francis:

Tbh I i'm not a big Star Wars head tho and probably will see it next week or the one after :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are some of your favorite films breh.

Glengarry glen ross
braveheart
soldier's story
The mark of zorro the 1940 version not the 1974
juice
boyz in the hood

list goes on on

dumb ass questions to ask, just because point out star wars is terrible, you want to act like I hate everything

the truth is the truth, just like those shytty x-men films, you keep support this garbage, it's never going to change

star wars fans admit the only really like one film out of the entire six released so far, that's a terrible average, at one point you have to concede the series has always been trash

and cash grab should be an insult to they so called "fans" intelligence, especially since they plan releasing a star wars film every year because they know star wars fans are worst than dope addicts, who will continue to drop down cash on poison they themselves will admit is poison

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Glengarry glen ross
braveheart
soldier's story
The mark of zorro the 1940 version not the 1974
juice
boyz in the hood

list goes on on

dumb ass questions to ask, just because point out star wars is terrible, you want to act like I hate everything

the truth is the truth, just like those shytty x-men films, you keep support this garbage, it's never going to change

star wars fans admit the only really like one film out of the entire six released so far, that's a terrible average, at one point you have to concede the series has always been trash

and cash grab should be an insult to they so called "fans" intelligence, especially since they plan releasing a star wars film every year because they know star wars fans are worst than dope addicts, who will continue to drop down cash on poison they themselves will admit is poison

Breh why are you stressing? Nobody is forcing you to watch this or any of the cookie cutter comic book movies Disney churns out. Do like I do and don't watch.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh why are you stressing? Nobody is forcing you to watch this or any of the cookie cutter comic book movies Disney churns out. Do like I do and don't watch.

Why are you replying to me, I'm not stressing this a message board, I'm discussing a topic, so hopefully people will spot blindly following brands

the fact these shytty x-men movies have been coming out for nearly two decades is proof enough, along with these terrible ass star wars movies

that's my point, if you are feelings hurt put me on ignore like them other two fakkits