Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on Reddit and I seen a thread where another dude basically backs up the stuff the other guy/pastebin posted

Kylo real name is Ben

Rey being incredibly proficient with the Force.

Film opening with star destroyer

Finn not being force sensitive

Phasma being underutilized

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Two trailer moments not in the movie :

ELasjq0.gif

I fukkin' hate JJ....:laff:

:whoa: According to that person

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two trailer moments not in the movie :

ELasjq0.gif

I fukkin' hate JJ....:laff:

I knew that Ren scene wouldn't be in the film from the jump. It's obvious it was filmed for the teaser.

He only ignites his saber to deal with Finn and Rey

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I'm on Reddit and I seen a thread where another dude basically backs up the stuff the other guy/pastebin posted

Kylo real name is Ben

Rey being incredibly proficient with the Force.

Film opening with star destroyer

Finn not being force sensitive

Phasma being underutilized
Lank?

I knew that Ren scene wouldn't be in the film from the jump. It's obvious it was filmed for the teaser.

He only ignites his saber to deal with Finn and Rey

I was expecting him to stop there, maybe sensing them or something.

Too bad, it's a powerful shot.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're copping pleas, and equating him to a character that he clearly isn't anything like.

He's NOT Han Solo-esque.

He can't even pilot the falcon.

Comes off as an emasculated dork for the most part.

Typical black character. Say a few jokes, act like a frightened coward.

KK and JJ fukked us. And they have the nerve to act like this is some major progress because the girl is the lead.
You haven't seen the. Movie ! Your cherry picking examples that you think reinforce your point . I am ok with him not being a Jedi long as he has a character arc . You are saying I shouldn't equate Finn to Han but your for some reason are doing the same With Luke and Rey

CHL

Superstar
Daps
from TFN forums...

The scenes filmed with Daisy and Mark likely will include Finn when he comes to and she has the lightsaber with her because he's in a coma!!! How the hell did this make @Momotaros doom and gloom? This is the best news! This literally means that we could see Luke training them BOTH and that Finn is well on his way to Jedi training. THIS is how you tell two different stories on the way to becoming a Jedi. One doesn't have to be a non-Jedi force user, they both can, just let them go down a similar path on different roads! I'm so ecstatic about this now!

:patrice:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
if i wanted to watch this saturday will i be able to?... or will there be lines for days?

i plan to go early saturday morning and jump in a line.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
You haven't seen the. Movie ! Your cherry picking examples that you think reinforce your point . I am ok with him not being a Jedi long as he has a character arc . You are saying I shouldn't equate Finn to Han but your for some reason are doing the same With Luke and Rey
Because evidence has pointed to Luke equating Rey for some time, and the story seems to back that up.

Finn does NOT come off as Han-Solo'ish in this. One of the guys in the reddit thread even says this.

Han was never a coward like that. Hans story was Selfish/Greedy Smuggler -> Sacrificing for the greater good.

Finns story is Incompetent Coward -> Incompetent, but brave