Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
BcO1Wl9.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nerd rant brehs! What the fukk is the tactical advantage of an AT-AT besides looking cool? 2 big cannons on the head are the only weapons right so couldnt forces just run behind and light it up? Plus tie up the stilt legs.

Emporer was really feeling himself building that shyt

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Nerd rant brehs! What the fukk is the tactical advantage of an AT-AT besides looking cool? 2 big cannons on the head are the only weapons right so couldnt forces just run behind and light it up? Plus tie up the stilt legs.

All Terrain Armored Transport

Due to their impressive appearance, it was used as much for psychological effect as for tactical reasons.

The armor plating of the AT-AT was impervious to blaster bolts, however the neck and joints proved weak spots and could be damaged by blaster cannons and other heavy weaponry. The entire walker was vulnerable to AT-AT fire, if one happened to be hijacked and turned against the other.

The AT-AT walker was developed for use in the Imperial Army, the ground forces of the Galactic Empire. It was the successor of the All Terrain Tactical Enforcer that saw use during the Clone Wars,[9] although it a constituted far more imposing example of walker technology.[2] Heavily armored and awe-inducing, the AT-AT positioned itself as the standard of Imperial firepower on the battlefield.[10] The Empire put it to good use during its struggle against the enemy Rebel Alliance. Early on, it participated in several skirmishes on Tatooine.[8]
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/All_Terrain_Armored_Transport#cite_note-Commander-7

You're right tactically there could have been a better alternative though

Chef

All Star
Daps
The hype is at a fever pitch and I just want a regular IMAX ticket. 3D shows give me the worst headaches.:ld: I'm trying to watch this fried out of my mind on that big screen.:ohlawd:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Some of my collectibles arrived today
Hopping on all this Kylo Ren shyt
The rare Black series

The beloved Hasbro 3.75" figure

Pop! Bobble head

The die cast metal Elite series

Talking with spoilers version I aint press shyt on em except light up the saber

My body been ready brehs :blessed:
Gonna be a month or so for my Hot Toys joint they are still in production and don't go out until Jan/Feb 2016
star-wars-kylo-ren-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902538-14.jpg

I was trying to cop one of those hasbro 3.75 kylo figures for my nephew but they sold out everywhere...you cop online ?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Gina Rodriguez's response to Star Wars casting rumors is adorable and hilarious

Gina Rodriguez with the :whistle: when asked about her involvement in Episode 8.

Hard to take much from this...but I'd imagine that at the very least, she seems to be more likely to be involved at this point than Gugu Raw. Who has already denied involvement.

Haven't heard anything from Tatiana Maslany. She was rumored to have been passed up for Rogue One, but then immediately considered for this Ep.8 role.

All of these women are over 30 (Boyega is 23), and that's one of the reasons I'm not sure they are going for Finn-love interest. Rare for Hollywood to pair up a younger actor with an older actress.

So still calling him a jobber ?

Yup....:yes:

In fact, I just read....

They meet when he tries to steal her water....:mjlol:

My guess is that she beats his ass, and that the shot in all the trailers of her reaching down and taking his hand is after they make amends.

JOBBER!

Actually, I think that in the *old* EU, they were pretty much known to be shytty in-universe. They are more about symbolic power, and less about functionality.

And yeah, the Emperor was feeling himself. It's also kind of a common theme that the Empire would lose because of over-confidence (See : Two death-stars being blown up, the *second* one was blown up with fukking STAR DESTROYERS on stand-by because they wanted to flex! :russ:)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Hot Toys Kylo Ren is :ohlawd:

Matter fact all of their stuff is great. That Flametrooper. :whew:

Hot toys is an expensive hobby but man kylo looks so dope and not as pricy as others. I copped an avengers loki awhile back and got the GOTG thanos on the throne on the way :ohlawd: