Star Wars: Rey Palpatine Theory? :mindblown:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Only if Palpatine learned how to create life like his former master Plagueis did, but cries of ruined childhood might've swept midichlorians and anything prequel related under rug :stopitslime:

The theory about Jar Jar being Sith/Plagueis is way more far fetched than this...but got damn that would make the prequels ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL as fukk. I never hated them anyway, but "Darth Binks" theory takes what people make it seem like is the worst element of the prequels into something brilliant.

Last edited:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
In this feminist climate? No way, she'll wonder woman her way all through this shyt.

Don't be so sure of that.

As you can see, they like to flip the script. Even Luke had his moments where he was kind of flip flopping. Now you have a "skywalker" leading the Darkside while being pulled to the light instead of the other way around. Rey making a heel turn is not out of the question.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:scust: at any bytch having sex with this
Emperor_RotJ.png

Hugh Hefner is a fairly unattractive man (no homo) who can pork almost any women he desires. What's the difference here?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
It's them midichlorians my nikka.

If you're force sensitive you're gonna apply it to whatever you do and if you put someone in a hostile environment they will probably pick up some fighting/survival skills.

As for her beating Kylo, the LAST thing wants to do is hurt/kill her in anyway, he was pulling his punches.

So you are a believer that she was trained and Kylo knows her? Which would help me accept certain events
However, successfully applying instinctive fighting and survival skills against regular civilians, I would understand, but not against a trained person of the force, especially with a lightsaber. Kylo was getting tagged up and bruised for a person who was pulling punches

Kylo not trying to kill her would make sense if we followed the narrative that he knows her. But then why in the TFA did he cop pleas to Snoke about her being untrained but being very sensitive to the force? He could've said to Snoke that he seen her as a youth and was probably trained by Luke

Lucas is a bytch-azz nikka that could've pulled off an epic movie twist, but instead chose to waste all that screen time and character buildup. smh

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
So you are a believer that she was trained and Kylo knows her? Which would help me accept certain events
However, successfully applying instinctive fighting and survival skills against regular civilians, I would understand, but not against a trained person of the force, especially with a lightsaber. Kylo was getting tagged up and bruised for a person who was pulling punches

Kylo not trying to kill her would make sense if we followed the narrative that he knows her. But then why in the TFA did he cop pleas to Snoke about her being untrained but being very sensitive to the force? He could've said to Snoke that he seen her as a youth and was probably trained by Luke

Yeah I believe that he knows her, whether she was trained or not depends on how young they start training Jedi, I don't remember. She was mad young in that flashback where she got left on Jakku, how much training could she have gotten at that point?

:jbhmm:

I feel like he knows her because Luke had her at the jedi academy before he realized she was a WMD and that he should probably stash her somewhere where she couldn't be readily sensed.

Lucas is a bytch-azz nikka that could've pulled off an epic movie twist, but instead chose to waste all that screen time and character buildup. smh

Real shyt.

I know a lot of people won't buy that one but it makes too much sense. No way in hell does Jar Jar pull all that off by accident, especially considering how Lucus said himself he wanted to mirror the first movies which would certainty make room for an unassuming "master" who comes off like an idiot initially.

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Rey wasn't untrained, she clearly displayed fighting ability throughout the film, and Kylo is just an apprentice, and he also wasn't even trying to kill her. So I don't see how that's too much to "accept" and I have no idea what you mean by "sexuality" storylines.

Nah. He's right. She clearly beat that dude with that force after not even knowing what it was a couple of hours ago. And Kylo Ren wasn't some newbie apprentice he was trained by Luke and then was being trained by the other dude and since he says he needs to "complete" his training I'm assuming he wasn't in chapter 1. shyt is kinda hard to "accept"

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

The average fan hated Jar Jar so much, he probably thought it would be better to just minimize him as much as possible.

Anyway, these "Darth Binks" theories have me convinced that Jar Jar was actually meant to be not the main Sith Lord, but instead General Grevious. That would totally explain why Grevious came out of nowhere with NO onscreen backstory...because Jar Jar's backstory was probably meant to be Grevious' Backstory.

How much better would it have been if JarJar slices off Anakin's hand in Episode 2, then Yoda destroys him and he comes back in Episode 3 as a Cyborg?

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The average fan hated Jar Jar so much, he probably thought it would be better to just minimize him as much as possible.

Anyway, these "Darth Binks" theories have me convinced that Jar Jar was actually meant to be not the main Sith Lord, but instead General Grevious. That would totally explain why Grevious came out of nowhere with NO onscreen backstory...because Jar Jar's backstory was probably meant to be Grevious' Backstory.

How much better would it have been if JarJar slices off Anakin's hand in Episode 2, then Yoda destroys him and he comes back in Episode 3 as a Cyborg?
He pussied out smh.

I've seen people say they shoe horned in Count Dooku in his place. I like the idea that he essentially would be the sith's equivalent to Yoda.​

:merchant:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Nah. He's right. She clearly beat that dude with that force after not even knowing what it was a couple of hours ago. And Kylo Ren wasn't some newbie apprentice he was trained by Luke and then was being trained by the other dude and since he says he needs to "complete" his training I'm assuming he wasn't in chapter 1. shyt is kinda hard to "accept"

His training is complete when he's not being pulled toward the light...him killing Han was supposed to dead that shyt but I don't think it will. The way he accepted his decision and still showed him love is going to fukk with him later on doe