Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Game is fun af, fake outrage is starting to get played out honestly
Especially in gaming. It has seemed to hit a peak this summer. These grifters on YouTube are making a fortune peddling the fake outrage. Anything that isn’t “straight” white male is considered Woke/DEI. Fragile bunch of grown cac men, friend.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Especially in gaming. It has seemed to hit a peak this summer. These grifters on YouTube are making a fortune peddling the fake outrage. Anything that isn’t “straight” white male is considered Woke/DEI. Fragile bunch of grown cac men, friend.
On the coli, brehs is just broke and look for any reason to wait for a sale price.
Which is too bad, looks like this game is flopping and we probably won't get anymore open world starwars games as a result.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:mjlol:Come on bruhs I’m happy that y’all are enjoying the game. But not everyone who didn’t like what they’ve seen. In the trailers or gameplay showcases are haters/broke lol.
Come on bruh, somebody saying "i want to play this, but i'm gonna wait until its on sale." is clearly just broke babble. You either want to play the game or not. You not feel any better about spending money on something you don't like just because you waited

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Come on bruh, somebody saying "i want to play this, but i'm gonna wait until it’s on sale." is clearly just broke babble. You either want to play the game or not. You not feel any better about spending money on something you don't like just because you waited
:mjlol:This game at least to some doesn’t look like it’s worth 70$. If you find value in the game and is satisfied paying full price. For it then cool It’s your money. I’m not telling anyone what to spend their money on. But you’re not broke for waiting on a price drop. For something you deemed isn’t worth the full price lol.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Come on bruhs I’m happy that y’all are enjoying the game. But not everyone who didn’t like what they’ve seen. In the trailers or gameplay showcases are haters/broke lol.
I'm one of the biggest Star Wars fans on this site, I actually liked the Acolyte and read the High Republic books and this shyt always looked mid to me. :yeshrug:

A lot of people were using this game's fancy loading screen to go from space to planet to shyt on another game and ignoring how mid everything else looked about it.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
I'm one of the biggest Star Wars fans on this site, I actually liked the Acolyte and read the High Republic books and this shyt always looked mid to me. :yeshrug:

A lot of people were using this game's fancy loading screen to go from space to planet to shyt on another game and ignoring how mid everything else looked about it.
how is the gameplay, so far?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Haven't played the game, had no interest in it from the original trailer. Never looked that good to me. I'm waiting on the next Jedi game tbh.

Yeah it's annoying that this MC doesnt have jedi powers... just having the blaster and nix is ok...but...:heh: nothing beats a force choke and throw...

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
On the coli, brehs is just broke and look for any reason to wait for a sale price.
Which is too bad, looks like this game is flopping and we probably won't get anymore open world starwars games as a result.
Damn shame. I’m truly enjoying this. I’m not even a Star Wars fan like that. I really only fukk with the OG 70s/80s Trilogy films. But this game is like a mix of a lot of genres and for the most part the game is pulling it off. The game also doesn’t hold your hand or have a gang of checkpoints all over the map like most Ubisoft game. Fools are really missing out on a fun quality game, friend.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Another thing that's slightly annoying me is the voice actress, they got a pretty girl to face mo cap... not enough butt but my gripe is the voice... she's supposed to be an underworld kinda ragamuffin. is it just me or she sounds too nice... there's not enough malace or anger in her inflection when she's dealing with people... it's weird...:heh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's annoying that this MC doesnt have jedi powers... just having the blaster and nix is ok...but...:heh: nothing beats a force choke and throw...
Star Wars without the force is a no from me bruh. I don't see how folks want it without it.