Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The only one I can think of is Mario + rabbits and they did go with that. Haven’t been able to play the sequel yet to that tho.
Division developers are making it.
And for what it's worth the Mario + Rabbids are dope

Yeah first mario and rabbids was dope, by ubisoft paris. Second left a lot to be desired

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
All we need to know is if its gonna be modeled after Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ass Creed, or the Division cause there's no way they made a totally original feeling game and its coming out next year. I'm fine with it however.

+or Far Cry

I think Avatar may be the Far Cry game this might be GRW.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh I’m the type of fan that only rocks with force users outside Battlefront, this might be a dope game but I’ll probably won’t play

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All we need to know is if its gonna be modeled after Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ass Creed, or the Division cause there's no way they made a totally original feeling game and its coming out next year. I'm fine with it however.
Massive are developing it (they made the Division games)
Assassin's Creed would seem like the model they would follow though going by the trailer.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

Mission 1:
You need to climb those radio towers to get a view of the area.