Is Star Wars Outlaws goin to live up to it's potential??

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
As the first open world star wars game? Yes. That's all its being billed as and I think the open world will be its best feature. everything else will be mid to decent.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
The real starfield :ahh: planet to planet travel :wow:
I Ben waiting for a game like this forever .. I wanted a mmo but this shall be ok

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm not even remotely a Star Wars fan & I'm getting this. Fallen Order felt like a platformer in a Star Wars skin with a generic protagonist. The gameplay & main character bored me to tears. This actually looks like an open world adventure as advertised.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
i would have preferred a more rpg style, like red dead online or something. i'm tired of looking at the star wars universe thru some of these characters they're creating. i'd rather create my own to be in that style of game.

I wish they'd stop playing & give us the KOTOR remake. :francis:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
The gunplay looks very bland and dated. I could see myself being annoyed with enemy encounters, which is a huge con for me.

The other aspects of the game look decent enough, but also overly familiar (like most open world Ubisoft games)

The game doesn’t look bad overall. But it’s definitely the type of AAA game that won’t be on my radar until it’s on sale for $15-$20

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The gunplay looks very bland and dated. I could see myself being annoyed with enemy encounters, which is a huge con for me.

The other aspects of the game look decent enough, but also overly familiar (like most open world Ubisoft games)

The game doesn’t look bad overall. But it’s definitely the type of AAA game that won’t be on my radar until it’s on sale for $15-$20
Yeah, the gunplay looks bland, and I think the world building and being in a open world star wars game will save the game. I am not expecting much combat wise, I just hope the game is fun to explore

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i would have preferred a more rpg style, like red dead online or something. i'm tired of looking at the star wars universe thru some of these characters they're creating. i'd rather create my own to be in that style of game.
I feel like that's the disney effect

They love to sell mascots and merchandise

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm not even remotely a Star Wars fan & I'm getting this. Fallen Order felt like a platformer in a Star Wars skin with a generic protagonist. The gameplay & main character bored me to tears. This actually looks like an open world adventure as advertised.
Second Jedi Fallen game is better and there’s like no chance of this being better than that. This looks so barebones gameplay wise.