• Star Trek

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Yep. Meanwhile, season 2 of Star Trek Discovery (with a sista as the lead) coming and so is the next movie.

The next Star Trek series gotta be post-Voyager and be about the Federation in crisis. That'd be good TV. Tarantino is directing the next movie so who knows how that'll turn out :francis:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam Star Trek wins on bytches ALONE LOL
- Deanna Troi
- Seven of Nine
- Michael Burnham
- OG Uhura
- All of Kirk’s thots lol
- Zoe Saldana as Uhura even tho she’s a wench
- Beverly Crusher
- Tasha Yar
- B'Elanna Torres
- T’Pol (top 3 Star Trek bad bytch)
- Hoshi Sato

shyt, just peep this list. And you know there more

The Most Beautiful Women to Appear on Star Trek

What do you have in Star Wars, Princess Leia LOL :russ:

You think a prime Leia can go head to head with Seven of Nine? :jbhmm:
I dont know how the doctor didnt fukk T'Pol when she was going through the pon farr. I would have been all up in that Vulcan p*ssy lol. :noah:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The next Star Trek series gotta be post-Voyager and be about the Federation in crisis. That'd be good TV. Tarantino is directing the next movie so who knows how that'll turn out :francis:

Gotta wait and see how Discovery turns out even tho it’s “pre” Enterprise and we kinda know that everyone won’t be obliterated in this time frame. But yes, I’d like to see a series that is somewhat “detached” from anything Kirk & Co/Enterprise related. I feel like TNG took it to another level and nothing else as an Enterprise-based show could top it (i.e. Enterptise, which had a lot of potential if it was based on another ship)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
We may be getting something that involves Picard but nothing has been confirmed yet.

Even with Picard and the crew getting older? Not saying I wouldn’t fukk with it but Discovery has proven that the franchise can move on with zero people we’ve seen before and just have references (Sarek and many Vulcans are an exception of course)

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even with Picard and the crew getting older? Not saying I wouldn’t fukk with it but Discovery has proven that the franchise can move on with zero people we’ve seen before and just have references (Sarek and many Vulcans are an exception of course)
I do not believe it will be the entire crew but just picard somehow rumors have floated around for weeks. Alex Kurtzman has been appointed to expand the star trek tv universe.

CBS Is Expanding Its Star Trek Franchise With New Shows and Miniseries – Adweek

Patrick Stewart Rumored to Return as Jean-Luc Picard in 'Star Trek' Reboot

Happy Birthday, Patrick Stewart! Is He Eyeing a Return as Jean-Luc Picard?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Stargate SG-1 is the GOAT! StarTrek TNG is 2nd with DS9 a close third. I love all the StarTrek though.

Babylon 5 is coming on the Comet channel every week. Watched the opening movie "The Gathering" and now I'm on episode 2.

I have to say, so far this shyt is boring.People say it picks up in the later seasons though.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Stargate SG-1 is the GOAT! StarTrek TNG is 2nd with DS9 a close third. I love all the StarTrek though.

Babylon 5 is coming on the Comet channel every week. Watched the opening movie "The Gathering" and now I'm on episode 2.

I have to say, so far this shyt is boring.People say it picks up in the later seasons though.
Yeah Stargate is dope. I was mad that Stargate Universe got cancelled. It had so much potential smh.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

Babylon 5 is the best of them all, but it does take some time to get up to speed. Stick with it, you'll be glad you did.