• Star Wars

Votes: 63 48.8%
  • Star Trek

Votes: 66 51.2%

• Total voters

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
I don't get how this is neck in neck. The character development in DS9 is unmatched, and just the nostalgia of the DS9 crew? And the Alien species that had the Borg shook in Voyager. All of that shyts all over Star Wars. The Jem'Hadar's relationship with the Founders. Captain Sisko? I mean the variation of story lines was incredible compared to the lame we have to win back the galaxy from this dictator in Star Wars.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Fam you KNOWWWWWW damn well they wanted Jar Jar to be the new Chewbacca in terms of cult popularity and it was a major L and they have no choice but to keep him around for continuity purposes. Tribbles don’t get looked at (historically) like that. And let’s keep it too. TOS gets a pass for a lot of its shortcomings because it is the father of space science fiction and at least the showrunners has the sense to update it once the movies were developed.
Jar Jar was more like the new 3PO than Chewie lmao. Him and Anakin were used as audience surrogates in the Phantom Menace

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Man, Star Trek gives me hope.

Star Trek is a future where we've gotten rid of the negative aspects of capitalism. Earth is a paradise without war, disease or famine. Everyone is living great. There's no wealth gap between black people and the rest of the world.
:wow:

Star Wars is just about the tribulations of one family. Star Trek is about a future humanity, which has gotten it's shyt together, and is trying to (in conjunction with other species) maintain equality, rights, liberty and multiculturalism
:youngsabo:

I'll give you that breh I understand but that's never gonna happen

Humans are too dumb

Its a nice dream but utopia doesn't exist it never will unfortunately

Star wars is a more accurate view of humanity's future

Constant wars, planet destroyers aka the Death star

We already have bombs that can destroy entire countries

Humans are savage in nature always have been

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Breh Worf is basically a domesticated Klingon and not even a high level Klingon. Who in the Star Wars universe can match up with those wild ass Klingons in Discovery like Kahless and T'Kuvma? They would have emotional ass Kylo Ren washing draws by hand and wiping blood off of a pile of bat’leth blades like a Mexican dishwasher.
And Luke was basically a self taught Jedi. So his skills were bushleague compared to the OGs of the prequels and his Father. He'd still fukk up some Klingons, Vulcans, Kardashians lol, Jemhada and whatever the fukk Odo was

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I'll give you that breh I understand but that's never gonna happen

Humans are too dumb

Its a nice dream but utopia doesn't exist it never will unfortunately

Star wars is a more accurate view of humanity's future

Constant wars, planet destroyers aka the Death star

We already have bombs that can destroy entire countries

Humans are savage in nature always have been

It took a Third World War in Star Trek and the creation of replicators for humanity to chill. We'll never get there but the dream is palpable for many fans of sci fi. Don't get me wrong, humans are savage in Star Trek too. But to other species. For example, the Federation created a biological weapon (which was wiping out the Founders) to defeat their enemies in the Dominion War.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
@Wisdomkeyz - Honestly, Star Wars is pretty utopian about how humans relate to other species. In Star Trek, it's more realistic. Humans are the HQ of the Federation, but they need help in from other species like the Vulcans. And they have long-running feuds with the Klingons, Cardassians, Romulans, Borg, Founders etc. etc.

In Star Wars, every species is singing kumbaya :ehh:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
And Luke was basically a self taught Jedi. So his skills were bushleague compared to the OGs of the prequels and his Father. He'd still fukk up some Klingons, Vulcans, Kardashians lol, Jemhada and whatever the fukk Odo was

The OGs who incidentally are all dead. So “advanced” yet still get wiped out by Vader/Order 66.

They are struggling to not get mashed out like roaches while the Klingons were developing cloaking tech for their ships.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
The OGs who incidentally are all dead. So “advanced” yet still get wiped out by Vader/Order 66.

They are struggling to not get mashed out like roaches while the Klingons were developing cloaking tech for their ships.
Yeah anybody would run and hide from a seasoned Darth Vader and Palpatine. One is an avatar of the Force itself and the other is arguably more powerful than Yoda. Who was the alpha dog among the Jedi

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I don't get how this is neck in neck. The character development in DS9 is unmatched, and just the nostalgia of the DS9 crew? And the Alien species that had the Borg shook in Voyager. All of that shyts all over Star Wars. The Jem'Hadar's relationship with the Founders. Captain Sisko? I mean the variation of story lines was incredible compared to the lame we have to win back the galaxy from this dictator in Star Wars.

Fam Star Trek wins on bytches ALONE LOL
- Deanna Troi
- Seven of Nine
- Michael Burnham
- OG Uhura
- All of Kirk’s thots lol
- Zoe Saldana as Uhura even tho she’s a wench
- Beverly Crusher
- Tasha Yar
- B'Elanna Torres
- T’Pol (top 3 Star Trek bad bytch)
- Hoshi Sato

shyt, just peep this list. And you know there more

The Most Beautiful Women to Appear on Star Trek

What do you have in Star Wars, Princess Leia LOL :russ:

You think a prime Leia can go head to head with Seven of Nine? :jbhmm:

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
@Wisdomkeyz - Honestly, Star Wars is pretty utopian about how humans relate to other species. In Star Trek, it's more realistic. Humans are the HQ of the Federation, but they need help in from other species like the Vulcans. And they have long-running feuds with the Klingons, Cardassians, Romulans, Borg, Founders etc. etc.

In Star Wars, every species is singing kumbaya :ehh:

Vulcans are the only thing i admire about star trek if humans could become like them
We'd be in paradise I used to watch the original star trek because of spock he was dope to me
The way he knew how to separate his emotions and his logical judgment and since he was half human he was balanced with it other than that all the other star trek aliens suck :mjlol: they just humanoids with lumps on they forehead:russ:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Fam Star Trek wins on bytches ALONE LOL
- Deanna Troi
- Seven of Nine
- Michael Burnham
- OG Uhura
- All of Kirk’s thots lol
- Zoe Saldana as Uhura even tho she’s a wench
- Beverly Crusher
- Tasha Yar
- B'Elanna Torres
- T’Pol (top 3 Star Trek bad bytch)
- Hoshi Sato

shyt, just peep this list. And you know there more

The Most Beautiful Women to Appear on Star Trek

What do you have in Star Wars, Princess Leia LOL :russ:

You think a prime Leia can go head to head with Seven of Nine? :jbhmm:
Touché.....

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Vulcans are the only thing i admire about star trek if humans could become like them
We'd be in paradise I used to watch the original star trek because of spock he was dope to me
The way he knew how to separate his emotions and his logical judgment and since he was half human he was balanced with it other than that all the other star trek aliens suck :mjlol: they just humanoids with lumps on they forehead:russ:

Interesting. I find the decision-making that Vulcans often make isn't fair, although it is logical. Basically, they live life out like a trolley problem but I think shyt's more complicated than that - often.