Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake (PS5) trailer

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They need a real dev to get the rights and do this justice. Base game still holds up, especially the story. Combat system needs a bit of modern polish.

Baldur's Gate 3 showed that modern gamers will still rock with this type of RPG if done right

Hostile

All Star
Daps
They need a real dev to get the rights and do this justice. Base game still holds up, especially the story. Combat system needs a bit of modern polish.

Baldur's Gate 3 showed that modern gamers will still rock with this type of RPG if done right
It's not like Dragon Age Origins didn't sell well. We're still waiting for a true sequel but we'll probably never get it. Larian had the budget and made Bioware look like fools for abandoning this style. They'd still be in good standing with the gaming industry had they stuck with it.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not like Dragon Age Origins didn't sell well. We're still waiting for a true sequel but we'll probably never get it. Larian had the budget and made Bioware look like fools for abandoning this style. They'd still be in good standing with the gaming industry had they stuck with it.
:patrice: Baldur's Gate 3 is turn base gameplay while star wars knights of the old republic and Dragon Age Origins is real time with pause. Larian got alot hate from fans who like the real time with pause gameplay of Baldur's Gate 1/2 because they themself abandon that gameplay style.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
:patrice: Baldur's Gate 3 is turn base gameplay while star wars knights of the old republic and Dragon Age Origins is real time with pause. Larian got alot hate from fans who like the real time with pause gameplay of Baldur's Gate 1/2 because they themself abandon that gameplay style.
I'm one of the fans that was upset with them not using rtwp. What made me get the game was everyone saying it reminded them of Dragon Age Origins. It caters to that audience. If Bioware aren't going to give me what I want then I'll find the closest thing to it which is this. It's not rtwp but it's not the dumbed down action games Bioware turned to. I actually have to strategize. And it's not filled with fetch-quests. Look at the quotes below.
fukk Larian and their fanbase, fukk Divinity and fukk this turn-based pos.

One-trick pony ass nikkas

These clowns probably knew they'd fail at making a true BG so they just stuck with what works for them. It's not just the combat. Nothing about that demo felt like BG.

What's even worse is the Divinity fanboys trying to defend the combat by saying "B..bu..but it's not exactly D:OS. Look how much new stuff they added."