Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake (PS5) trailer

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
If you have KOTOR 2 for the PC, you can download the Content Restoration Mod that either fully or partially restores cut content and fixes a bunch of bugs:

Also the mod is on the Steam Workshop if you got it through there.

@Westbama Heartthrob @Killer Instinct

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
If you have KOTOR 2 for the PC, you can download the Content Restoration Mod that either fully or partially restores cut content and fixes a bunch of bugs:

Also the mod is on the Steam Workshop if you got it through there.

@Westbama Heartthrob @Killer Instinct
Trust me, I've played it a while back :russ:

Still gotta go back and finish though

I took a break cause the reason I downloaded it in the first place was because I tried and failed to fix my game

Tried to run a new playthrough but I kept getting a black screen mid way through the first level aboard the ship

By the time I finished troubleshooting that, getting steam, downloading the pc version, and installing the patch I aint even feel like playing at that point :dead:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Forreal. Obsidian has always been the best at implementing actual role playing into video games. You actually can make decisions that affect the playthrough in a meaningful way. Not just press a button to be either a 100% a$$hole or doormat :russ:

Kotor 2 in particular had a strong effect on me cause the world felt believable and lived in. Hearing about my character's history throughout the course of the game and being able to decide their backstory was implemented in a really engaging way.

The exile is my favorite star wars character because of all the different ways you can role-playing them. Much more thought provoking than the original. Plus, the cast is way more interesting. From your allies to your Villains. Felt like a good mix of old tropes and fresh ideas. Everyone on the ebony hawk is pretty much sketchy for one reason or the other. The conversations with everyone aboard the ship were my favorite parts of the game. Dialouge was better written than most tv shows imo. Which is saying something cause they only had the writing, voice acting, and a handful of animations to work with. But it all works cause the writing is so good and the VA's all killed their roles.

It just makes everything else feel watered down by comparison. I can never get into Bethesda or bioware rpgs as much. I play through em but they don't stick with me like obsidian do.

It just makes me mad they always have these great stories but the games themselves are bugged out and a pain in the ass to play:why:

It's the same story everytime. They get called in to do a sequel to another publisher's game. It's miles better story wise but get rushed out by the publisher. It's filled with glitches that range from minor to game breaking and the ending isn't even finished

We got seriously robbed of kotor 2 and new vegas' true greatness :mjcry:

Beating the former on the Xbox was simultaneously a disappointment and accomplishment

Yes, you beat the game but the game literally just ends

Can't even say it's a cliffhanger. You kill the boss, see a brief cutscene of the ship fly off, and role credits :martin:

I need the closure :damn:

I suffered through so much bullshyt and jank to beat that game :sadcam:

It was the goat and what gaming experience :wow:

Like a toxic female with good puss :wow:

Also, ive never played the outer worlds but I hear it's buggy too, so I guess they still can't get right even with their own IP's :francis:

Yea Obsidian always be cool with me gaming wise. Kotor 2, NV, Pillars series. The jank performance comes 1:1 with the piff experience :mjlol: Avowed looks stiff af but it'll probably be fun. And 💯 on KOTOR 2's dialouge, voice acting, and lore being s tier. The grey type atmosphere on the Ebon Hawk with all the companions relations was well done especially with Kreia pulling their strings.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason they fukked this up is because they wanted to modernize the gameplay. That basically meant they couldn't just slap modern AAA graphics on the old game. They would have to redo everything. Your team's first AAA title can't be a CDPR/Bioware-level Action RPG. That's just piss poor management.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KOTOR had some good qol features but it’s almost the same story :francis:

The first one is way better especially when I make Big Z kill Mission every playthrough :mjlol: