Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake (PS5) trailer

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Game wouldn’t even make sense as an open world, it takes place on multiple planets:comeon:
You act like open world means you can literally walk in one direction long enough and end up back where you started

they could simply do it like the witcher 3. have each planet just be it's own small open world map.
Dantooine = White Orchard
Tatooine = Velen
Etc

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You act open world means you can literally walk in one direction long enough and end up back where you started

they could simply do it like the witcher 3. have each planet just be it's own small open world map.
Dantooine = White Orchard
Tatooine = Velen
Etc

Yeah they did this in Dragon Age Inquisition

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Loved this game growing up. Would be dope if they dropped some extra story dlc with it. If they had a game like this with coop and double the size :feedme::whew:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just played this on the Switch and had no idea they were doing a remake on PS5

Can't fukking wait :blessed:
Id rep you to the moon if i could, didnt even know it was released on switch. Been wanting to replay And since ima be snowed in tomorrow ima play the shyt out of this now.:eat:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
What’s up with this game? I just learned about it. I been itching to play KOTOR again. Is it only for ps5? If so I might have to switch to Sony for the first time since the OG PlayStation