Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake (PS5) trailer

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
from what I’ve heard I’m extremely confident in playing thru a great story…but potentially great action combat too? :banderas:

KOTOR 1 has a solid story (I like KOTOR 2's story better even tho unfinished, but I digress) but we don't know what they are doing with this sequel, it may not even carry the same spirit of the original. Switching the combat may also mean that they are changing the morality and dialogue system as well. Main character of KOTOR wasn't even voice acted so you had more control of your dialogue, games don't even do that anymore lately.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
KOTOR 1 has a solid story (I like KOTOR 2's story better even tho unfinished, but I digress) but we don't know what they are doing with this sequel, it may not even carry the same spirit of the original. Switching the combat may also mean that they are changing the morality and dialogue system as well. Main character of KOTOR wasn't even voice acted so you had more control of your dialogue, games don't even do that anymore lately.

sequel?

thought this was a remake

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I hope is this is successful enough to make the sequel with all the stuff that was cut out of the og.

I think that dream will stay a dream. :mjcry:

But if you play it on PC with the mod it feels more than finished. Way more content than the first game and it brings it together more. I'd say the only thing that's lacking still is Nihilus, but I think that's because Obsidian never had that much material for him to begin with.

Kreia is a top 3 Star Wars character in any medium. :ehh:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Booooooooooo. Who needs this? As if there isn't enough open-world action games out here already.