Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what?

You might be right I was looking at that shyt on YouTube

That shyt looks like its fire :damn:

:whoa: don't look at youtube cause there are a lot of spoilers on YT.

You might go check the demo out first to see if you like it then go buy it. Most people are so shocked that the demo so freaking GOAT and they all pre-ordered.

There's a thread for FF16 in the sticky thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I beat the game last night

Why was Bode harder to fight than Darth Vader:dwillhuh: I played on Jedi knight the whole playthrough. I had to lower the difficulty to story mode to beat bode
Bruh I almost lowered the difficulty from Jedi Master because that nikka Bode was that ridiculous with those cheese ass moves he spams, shyt was ridiculous

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Beat this yesterday. The game as a whole was great, better than the 1st one but the only negative is the ending here was kinda wack. The "twist" was all the way predictable

Maybe Im being unfair because the ending to the 1st was pure crack, but the way they wrapped up this one was *wavy-hand motion*

Still, this is supposed to be a trilogy so i'm curious if they'll do a time skip for the finale. At some point I feel like they have to enter the Luke era