Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
This is an excellent game, the haters are being dramatic as shyt about any bugs and slowdowns. Get this shyt.
Dont know what you were playing on, but there were definitely issues and very noticeable slowdowns with the game at release. Took a modder to fix it for PC.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Dont know what you were playing on, but there were definitely issues and very noticeable slowdowns with the game at release. Took a modder to fix it for PC.
Like I said PC problem bruh, I was on Series X and didn't have issues.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Like I said PC problem bruh, I was on Series X and didn't have issues.
You said people or "haters" were being dramatic about the bugs and slowdowns that even EA had to apologize for:

Saying the game is working better on consoles is way different than saying people were making shyt up.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
finally beat this nonsense. i thought it was over at the natural end point, but then there was like 10 more hours left SMH. game was bloated as shyt. still, some pretty cool setpieces and environments, i get why the filesize is nuts. storywise, lots of little plot developments for the trilogy overall, but the game itself didn't have much to offer on its own. its like, oh that's a cool payoff from the first game and oh ok so that should be cool for the third game, but all the stuff that begins and ends in this game was mid. still, some satisfying moments and nothing beats being a jedi sometimes.

at the end of the day i'm giving the first game the higher score. hopefully they keep things simpler and tighter for the third game. the combat needs an overhaul as well, you can tell they built themselves into a corner with all these cheap ass bosses that reveal their bullshyt on higher difficulties. most likely though, the third game is going to be even messier technically and plotwise, smh.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Might get it by Black Friday

I’ll have to download this again because the base game performance was ass cheeks I forced myself to finish this game.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this made a lot of most disappointing games of the year lists because how clunky it is and don’t get me started on the story and characters, straight up the definition of mid

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Just started playing this last week. The patch definitely helps smooth things out. I'm not sure why they forced ray tracing on us anyway.