Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I beat the game last night

Why was Bode harder to fight than Darth Vader:dwillhuh: I played on Jedi knight the whole playthrough. I had to lower the difficulty to story mode to beat bode

I low key bailed on the game…I shouldn’t have read this spoiler tho lol

*edit*

seems like they gave him a lot of cheesy final boss moves…I would’ve never guessed he was sith

Last edited:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
So even after the update the game still looks like trash?
I’ve had time to sit with it after this last patch and it’s much better. The game performance forced me down to 1080p and with fsr disabled the resolution was still being forced lower by something they just patched out. :snoop:

I also noticed hdr had some impact on performance as well, I don’t think this is the case for most games but here it is so I’ve disabled it. i’m now running native res 1440p with all settings set to epic and taa set low. it’s leaps and bounds better than pre patch 5 for me. I still get drops into the 40s when it’s loading a bunch of assets at once but mostly i’m 60-74fps.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’ve had time to sit with it after this last patch and it’s much better. The game performance forced me down to 1080p and with fsr disabled the resolution was still being forced lower by something they just patched out. :snoop:

I also noticed hdr had some impact on performance as well, I don’t think this is the case for most games but here it is so I’ve disabled it. i’m now running native res 1440p with all settings set to epic and taa set low. it’s leaps and bounds better than pre patch 5 for me. I still get drops into the 40s when it’s loading a bunch of assets at once but mostly i’m 60-74fps.
This shyt is is just unacceptable in 2023

These p*ssy ass developers still can't get 4k/60fps

But you want me to pay $75 for this bullshyt?

Last edited:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Im almost at the final boss.

Been working on some side mission, smoking those p*ssy ass bounty hunters.
I've been enjoying the game.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might cop this in a couple of months. I have Fallen Order a 10th chance, and it finally clocked for me. The problem for me was just that you spend what feels like half the game gathering all the powers and skills that make combat and traversal fun. From what I've seen, that's not an issue with this game, and they even seem to have sped the combat up a bit. Kind've looking forward to it now.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat the game last night

Why was Bode harder to fight than Darth Vader:dwillhuh: I played on Jedi knight the whole playthrough. I had to lower the difficulty to story mode to beat bode
I was thinking the same. Bode the only main boss that gave me really serious trouble. I barely beat him with 10 stims but a couple of times I used two when I meant to use one