Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I think I hated the first game. I forgot I owned it tbh. I might try it again soon as I didn't even finish it.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
The ONLY Star Wars game I want...

Star_Wars_The_Force_Unleashed_III_Logo.png

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Makes it even worse to hear they originally wanted a black person or poc to star in it

White people treat gingers like they are a different race
When cacs were inventing the white race in the 1700s, they left out the scot-irish. They said the scot-irish where of African decent and were labeled the "******s of Europe". The scot-irish graduated to whitedom in the 1800s when cacs needed a buffer between Blacks....hence why so many were hired as slave catchers and later, proto, modern-police.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Cal again :scust:

I’ve had enough white Jedi. Easy pass

Also, they need to quit making Star Wars game set around the time frame of the original trilogy

In a world as vast as the SW universe, I have no idea how people -- especially black & otherwise -- are still geeking out over essentially the same exact main character (white male) set in the same exact timeline (Vader/Luke.) This is only compounded by the fact Cal is one of the single most generic, whitebread protagonist in gaming history. It's not even his skin color (Arthur Morgan from RDR2 might be the GOAT videogame protagonist) but Cal is just boring as all hell. I have no idea how cats can sit through 20 hours of that.