Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - PS5, PC, XBOX X/S (April 28th, 2023) | Xbox One and PS4 (September 17, 2024)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:leon: Maybe xbox should buy EA

Maybe xbox should make a game of their own.

images

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
First game was a shytty souls clone with terrible exploration and platforming that people ignored because of the super high production values and Vader surprise at the end of the game. Story and characters were forgettable too. Lots of potential though so I'mma keep an eye on this sequel but I doubt I'll cop it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
First game was a shytty souls clone with terrible exploration and platforming that people ignored because of the super high production values and Vader surprise at the end of the game. Story and characters were forgettable too. Lots of potential though so I'mma keep an eye on this sequel but I doubt I'll cop it.
I kind of agree, most of the stuff I actually liked about the game was the potential and being glad it was made by people who actually cared about Star Wars and wanted to make a good single player game. But mechanics, exploration and missions need improvement.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Cal again :scust:

I’ve had enough white Jedi. Easy pass

Also, they need to quit making Star Wars game set around the time frame of the original trilogy
the fukked up the sequel trilogy so they really ain't trying to set anything to far after the ot..

guessing their tryin to figure out how to course correct