Star Wars heads, Did Mace Windu legit defeat Sidious...Or was Palpatine faking?

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
darth maul was a bytch breh, and a rookie.
which is why he had two sabers.
he was the apprentice of a sith lord who never really bested his past lord in battle.
plus, you tried to diss mace.
when, mace was on the frontline handling that, active as fukk.
he was not sittng on no council giving orders.
plus, I know you don't know what you talking about.
as mace had a unique light saber and a distinct color.
no other, Jedi had.
which means when he collected his crystal, for his light saber.
he got one of the rarest one, you could ever find.
Which means he went through hell to get that shyt.
you need to go look at star wars again, my dude.
then, at the very least read the book about the twins, and chewi's son having to go through trial as padawans to get their light sabers crystals.

I don't see how anyone disses star wars.
no toy, you had would have been on the shelf before star wars.
there would be no toys r us, to kaybee, and funland, my nikka.
did your movie theatre have the parking lot painted with entire scenes of star wars.
did you see star wars when Vader showed up, at the theatre.
then, made every little kid run for their life when he came through the theatre doors in the dark with lights blinking and breathing.
scared ass shyt, cause before he busts through the door you hear that sinister ass breathing on a respirator sound.
then storms in the lobby, and creates a riot of kids in the movie lobby running for their life.
scaring the shyt outta you.
did you see empire when you went in the theatre door and saw kids run out just as fast as they went through the doors.
then, you wondering what is going on.
then Vader is on the other side of the door and the lights were out and all you see is that nikka breathing with his lights on and close the door fast as fukk, scared as shyt.
I mean damn, what type of deprived nikka childhood did you have, breh.

art barr

:camby:
my childhood had things like batman, Terminator:banderas:, spawn(:blessed:), marvel , You know badass shyt:smugbiden:

im not even dissing star wars either, im just saying george lucas made it too campy and stupid when it's a story about the entire universe fighting itself
:deadmanny:
it's basically heaven vs hell, where droids are programmed to tell fart jokes.:bryan:shyt just doesn't add up. Plus annikan was a legit p*ssy.:pachaha:

and all that shyt about the theatre etc. i was too young for that, by the time i was old enough to go to movies nobody would have popped over some goof in a darth vader suit at a theatre.:russ:

that shyt would only work in the 80's

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr you forgot one of the grimiest moments of all....

Anakin force choking his pregnant babies momma :wow:

on the real,....

poppa dock tweakin, than a motherfukker.
I actually like poppa dock, but he trippin!
what nikka does not like star wars, like how in the fukk, does that happen?

I can understand star trek, cause I hate that shyt,...
but, star wars nikka,...
man, hell nah!!!

art barr

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
there was, nuffin campy about star wars except jar jar.
or, the mothers groups ruining the weapons included in return of the Jedi action figures.
other than star wars was never campy, at all.
even in the first return, ewoks were getting whacked.
in empire, luke got his hand chopped off and Vader was choking fools and sonning them.
Han was slicing open creatures and tuckin luke inside.
luke got smashed in by a both snowbeast.
in star wars greedo got blasted under the table.
it was mad storm trooper laser battles.
only thing they did not show was the hunter seeker needle torture on Leia in the new hope.
every light saber battle they got it in and obi won, and qui gon died.
as well as showing what happened to make bubba fett chase and kill jedi's.
when, mace windy was decapitating his father infront of him as a kid.
what star wars were you watching.
Vader was bringing down whole ceiling arrangements on his own son.
dooku was dropping big ass retainers and construction on nikkaz and Annie paid that fool back.
in one of the most hardbody moves in a movie with swordplay ever.
the best villian in any movie ever was Vader, period.
they showed why Vader was a fukkin cyborg.
plus, the confrontation, and Vader killing kids/youngling's..
where were you when they are like no, the youngling's and Vader bodied children, breh.
in one of the most hardbody moves in a movie with swordplay ever.
obi won shot grievous in his actual fukkin heart and they showed that shyt.

what are you saying,...

art barr

RULE : IF a nikka does not like star wars.
he has no moral fiber, and no great childhood.
as star wars is the only true judge and litmus test of morality in own generation

word .. and I'm not gonna front.. I shed a tear at order 66... and i get choked up each time i see it still

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have a real question for star wars heads

why didnt sidious attempt to kill the hutts after he got done with the jedi?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
So did Dooku :mjpls:

Dooku actually held off three of the top 5 Jedi of all time back-to-back, 2 of them in their physical prime :wow:

And he had a bytch as an apprentice none of that batty bwoy shyt Palpatine was on :scusthov:

asajj_ventress_sketch_by_halloweenholidaydoor-d6gc9gf.jpg

nikka got himself the dark side amber rose

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
if you go to the 5.15 mark.
pal tells annie of the ability of obi won to cheat death that obi won has achieved.
plus, tells him he could also achieve the same type of power and connection to the force obi won had achieved.
so, it seems pal knew of obi won actual achievement in the force.
long before annie's final battle with obi won.
further giving more evidence that obi won was the prospectively the most powerful jedi.
as the sith were confused on what immortal life was, as it pertained to the light side of the force.

art barr

that speech was a crock of shyt.. he played anakin.. he didnt say anything about obi wan cheating death.. he said together we can learn the secret.. Palps was talking about the midochlorions... he knew his master manipulated the force and thats what he was talking about.. he knew his mother died .. he knew he had dreams of padme dying.. he used that against him..

funny thing is the dream of padme was her in childbirth.. he caused that dream to become a reality

Poppa_Dock

Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
on the real,....

poppa dock tweakin, than a motherfukker.
I actually like poppa dock, but he trippin!
what nikka does not like star wars, like how in the fukk, does that happen?

I can understand star trek, cause I hate that shyt,...
but, star wars nikka,...
man, hell nah!!!

art barr

:pachaha:
the movie could have just been a lot better. I assume the new ones will take on a more realistic angle and wont have droids running around looking for their head in the middle of a galactic battle between good and evil for the entire universe :russ:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i have a real question for star wars heads

why didnt sidious attempt to kill the hutts after he got done with the jedi?

Hutts served him no purpose... they played no part for him in any movie 1-6.... the deal to give jabba han was because the emperor didnt care for han... only wanted luke...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:pachaha:
the movie could have just been a lot better. I assume the new ones will take on a more realistic angle and wont have droids running around looking for their head in the middle of a galactic battle between good and evil for the entire universe :russ:

that was just comic relief ... to keep the PG rating ... roger roger

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:camby:
my childhood had things like batman, Terminator:banderas:, spawn(:blessed:), marvel , You know badass shyt:smugbiden:

im not even dissing star wars either, im just saying george lucas made it too campy and stupid when it's a story about the entire universe fighting itself
:deadmanny:
it's basically heaven vs hell, where droids are programmed to tell fart jokes.:bryan:shyt just doesn't add up. Plus annikan was a legit p*ssy.:pachaha:

and all that shyt about the theatre etc. i was too young for that, by the time i was old enough to go to movies nobody would have popped over some goof in a darth vader suit at a theatre.:russ:

that shyt would only work in the 80's

dawg, puh-lease...
nineties movies were not seeing eighties movies or any experience in a theatre in the eighties, period.
first off, when you went to the movies.
that shyt was called the show for a reason.
people did the time warp at the rocky horror picture show and carried props.
they reshowed star wars for years in the show.
they had midnight Bruce lee movies showings, James bond showings.
Conan, the real rated r lone ranger, sword and the sorceress, beast master, the first terminator, alien, aliens, THE HIDDEN, thrashin,....
nikka, every movie you like in the nineties was low budget or a sequel to eighties great shyt.
not to mention horror movies,....
man, the nineties were not better than the eighties in the show.
on tv and spectrum were rocking and always had on hot shyt.
you woke and went to school watching lone wolf and the cub, that got banned.
samurai showdowns after Saturday morning cartoons.
just stop breh,...fukking laser tag and photon.
the reason why the later generations were so deprived was the lack of dope shyt in the nineties in comparison to the eighties.

just stop breh,...just stop!!

Art Barr

Poppa_Dock

Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
that was just comic relief ... to keep the PG rating ... roger roger
that's basically my point. Good and evil fighting over the universe shouldn't be PG, isn't PG, and never will be PG.

Lets talk about some of those awful fight scenes too. I hope in the new ones they take out all that "oh shyt a room packed full of droids" *swings lightsaber around* *all bullets deflect back into faces of said droids* apparently the evil empire hasn't quite figured out how to defeat a lightsaber in like 100 000 years. Droids are robots but have no tactics and walk in lines like they are redcoat soldiers :pachaha:

that shyt looks so stupid.

And hopefully, the next one has no kids in it.

Poppa_Dock

Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
dawg, puh-lease...
nineties movies were not seeing eighties movies or any experience in a theatre in the eighties, period.
first off, when you went to the movies.
that shyt was called the show for a reason.
people did the time warp at the rocky horror picture show and carried props.
they reshowed star wars for years in the show.
they had midnight Bruce lee movies showings, James bond showings.
Conan, the real rated r lone ranger, sword and the sorceress, beast master, the first terminator, alien, aliens, THE HIDDEN, thrashin,....
nikka, every movie you like in the nineties was low budget or a sequel to eighties great shyt.
not to mention horror movies,....
man, the nineties were not better than the eighties in the show.
on tv and spectrum were rocking and always had on hot shyt.
you woke and went to school watching lone wolf and the cub, that got banned.
samurai showdowns after Saturday morning cartoons.
just stop breh,...fukking laser tag and photon.
the reason why the later generations were so deprived was the lack of dope shyt in the nineties in comparison to the eighties.

just stop breh,...just stop!!

Art Barr

Just a generation difference i guess, like indiana jones, makes me want to vomit in my mouth. Jurassic park Mr. DNA promo>>>george lucas entire bloodline going back 20 generations.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
that's basically my point. Good and evil fighting over the universe shouldn't be PG, isn't PG, and never will be PG.

Lets talk about some of those awful fight scenes too. I hope in the new ones they take out all that "oh shyt a room packed full of droids" *swings lightsaber around* *all bullets deflect back into faces of said droids* apparently the evil empire hasn't quite figured out how to defeat a lightsaber in like 100 000 years. Droids are robots but have no tactics and walk in lines like they are redcoat soldiers :pachaha:

that shyt looks so stupid.

And hopefully, the next one has no kids in it.

you gotta attribute that to greedy hollywood... pg kids can go by themselves. pg13 you need somebody over 13... its a money thing.

And there wasnt an evil empire for 100000 years..... palpatine formed that.... everything before was a democracy.. we just witness how it died in that 20 year span from ep 1-3