Star Wars heads, Did Mace Windu legit defeat Sidious...Or was Palpatine faking?

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
you gotta attribute that to greedy hollywood... pg kids can go by themselves. pg13 you need somebody over 13... its a money thing.

And there wasnt an evil empire for 100000 years..... palpatine formed that.... everything before was a democracy.. we just witness how it died in that 20 year span from ep 1-3

:scusthov:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm very excited to see what new Jedi order Luke has in "Episode VII" and how he will "Pass on what you learned" as Yoda told him. Will he follow the old teachings of the Jedi? or update them?:

0TFnYCW.jpg

its MAY 2016 now

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The amount of power that Sidious generated leads me to believe he was playing possum to draw Anakin to the dark side, once the pieces fell in place he beasted on Mace.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The amount of power that Sidious generated leads me to believe he was playing possum to draw Anakin to the dark side, once the pieces fell in place he beasted on Mace.

when Mace kicked the sabre out of Sidius' hand he legit was beat.... Anakin gave him a way out and time to regroup

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
Go out like a G? he was doing the Harlem shake before being tossed out of the window.
he beat the most powerful dude in the franchise in a fair one, of course he had to die eventually tho. I remember seeing some behind the scenes interviews and Sam was talking about being pissed that he had to die so he wanted to look cool and shyt, that's why he got the purple lightsaber and beat the shyt outta everyone in general

reading through this thread I feel like Lucas low key created one of the greatest scams in film history with these movies. He clearly bullshytted his way through the prequels but all the obsessive fans and extended universe books covered his ass and made him look like a genius lol

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he beat the most powerful dude in the franchise in a fair one, of course he had to die eventually tho. I remember seeing some behind the scenes interviews and Sam was talking about being pissed that he had to die so he wanted to look cool and shyt, that's why he got the purple lightsaber and beat the shyt outta everyone in general

reading through this thread I feel like Lucas low key created one of the greatest scams in film history with these movies. He clearly bullshytted his way through the prequels but all the obsessive fans and extended universe books covered his ass and made him look like a genius lol

I was under the impression that the prequels exposed him as a charltan

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hutts served him no purpose... they played no part for him in any movie 1-6.... the deal to give jabba han was because the emperor didnt care for han... only wanted luke...
yea but even with the empire the hutts controlled their own territory, why didnt sidious send vader and his troops to kill them off and take control?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just a generation difference i guess, like indiana jones, makes me want to vomit in my mouth. Jurassic park Mr. DNA promo>>>george lucas entire bloodline going back 20 generations.

yeah,...
your gen is fukk'n deprived, breh.

it is no way in hell, i would watch jurassic park over indiana jones.
indiana jones shooting that guy with the swords like nikka, puh-lease.
is more legendary than mostly any movie in the nineties.

i couldn't believe you said that shyt.

as a matter of fact:

indiana-jones-vs-sword-o.gif

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

mace was about to scalp that bytch ass nikka.
duke not even a sith lord on some real took the last sith lord out with a lightsaber type shyt.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

only bad part of the prequels is jar jar in the first one.
which they have a version where jar jar is not even in it.

the last two of the prequels are so damn good it is ridiculous.
the only people with issues with the prequels.
are wack oscar review critics who don't know shyt about action and sci fi movies and had no real childhood.

art barr

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
that's basically my point. Good and evil fighting over the universe shouldn't be PG, isn't PG, and never will be PG.

Lets talk about some of those awful fight scenes too. I hope in the new ones they take out all that "oh shyt a room packed full of droids" *swings lightsaber around* *all bullets deflect back into faces of said droids* apparently the evil empire hasn't quite figured out how to defeat a lightsaber in like 100 000 years. Droids are robots but have no tactics and walk in lines like they are redcoat soldiers :pachaha:

that shyt looks so stupid.

And hopefully, the next one has no kids in it.
you know how they release R rated movies... then drop the "unrated" version on dvd

i never understood why the don't do that with all movies.. besides cursing... you can easily cut out a head chop or blood or whatever... and drop two versions

i see what you've been trying to say in your post... which is basically... IMAGINE AN R-RATED STAR WARS!!!

real ass lightsaber battles... nikkas chopping off heads and body parts... force lighting burning people the fukk up.. jedi's on some real swagger shyt.. sith getting bytches and acting an ass out here.. harrison ford out here acting reckless... storm troopers putting in that work

like real destruction and death and blowing shyt up and WAR

but that will never happen cause when lucas dropped the prequels.. everyone was saying how campy and childish they were

he said.... people just grew up.. what they forget to realize is, star wars always was a kids movie.. and always will be...

now it's with disney.. i highly doubt that changes at all

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yo... to play devil's advocate .. what do you think would have happened if Vader didnt save Luke?

what was going through vaders mind .... he's my son, I'm a sith he's a jedi, why he doesnt wanna join me, i can teach him force joke and lightning, wait.. i was a jedi, looks like that hurts, reminds me of the lava, the emporer gonna make hima robitic body too .... Nooooooooooo.
i think vador hinted towards killing pap in ESB...

Darth Vader: Luke, you can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny. Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son.

so really he always had this planned... or since he heard about luke being his son and the emperor saying he foresaw his death

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
only bad part of the prequels is jar jar in the first one.
which they have a version where jar jar is not even in it.

the last two of the prequels are so damn good it is ridiculous.
the only people with issues with the prequels.
are wack oscar review critics who don't know shyt about oscar movies and had no real childhood.

art barr
lmao swear I done heard it all on the coli..."if you don't like the star wars prequels you don't know shyt about movies"

all them shyts were dumb and boring but to each his own bruh