'Star Wars': Boba Fett Movie in the Works With James Mangold

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
when boba fett is revealed to be a failed quadsexual prostitute who turns to bounty hunting at the end :banderas:
:dead:

You would have thought these geniuses would have done a Darth Vader movie that covers what happened between episode 3 and 4 before James Earl Jones is too old or sick to do the voice. People went crazy seeing Vader throwing people around without touching them for a minute at the end of Rogue One so just imagine an entire movie of him doing all that force stuff and light saber stuff that he apparently forgot how to do by episode 4,5 and 6.:pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Both the han movie and the boba fett movie were talked about way back when this shyt first popped off. When Disney bought Lucasfilm, the plan was to do a star wars movie a year. I remember it well because the podcast I listened to at the time said they'll keep making star wars movies until way after we all die and that was prior to the force awakens. Josh Trank was hired to do the boba movie years ago and then he got dropped. Now it's been revived.

shyt has been planned out. Now whether everyone likes the plan is a completely different subject
To say they planned this shyt out is to say they decided to go to the store in the morning.

Since they’ve showed up they randomly took their clothes off and are standing ass naked in the cereal aisle right now. They have no idea what they are doing.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Could be interesting if it starts with him escaping the Sarlacc.

Clone Wars kind of told us what he was up to after Episode II, I guess they could do another bridge between the prequels/OT.

Could be ill, the movies left a lot of space open for a Boba Fett story :yeshrug:

Kind of hope Solo doesn't do well and they learn their lesson for the future movies.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

You would have thought these geniuses would have done a Darth Vader movie that covers what happened between episode 3 and 4 before James Earl Jones is too old or sick to do the voice. People went crazy seeing Vader throwing people around without touching them for a minute at the end of Rogue One so just imagine an entire movie of him doing all that force stuff and light saber stuff that he apparently forgot how to do by episode 4,5 and 6.:pachaha:
Since the continuity all ties together through all Star Wars media I don't think we'll see a pre Episode 4 Darth Vader movie since the Darth Vader comics are going through that time period.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I feel like Vader is one of those things people want until they get it and then it’s not as good as what’s in their head.

Until Disney creates a compelling narrative as what Lucas did, they are just going to be telling one shots that people don’t care about.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is every character in Star Wars lore getting a solo movie? I need that Chewbacca biopic, all in wookie of course with subtitles. After that I need to see how Yoda went from. youngin to Jedi.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Star Wars fan but starting to feel like Disney is ruining the franchise. Not even excited for Solo but I’m gonna give it a try.
The way I always looked at it is that George Lucas, for all his faults as a filmmaker, wanted to make the Original Trilogy and the Prequel Trilogy. The story from Episodes 1-6 is the one he wanted to tell. With the new movies it's like Disney has no real desire to make them or tell a story, they only do it because the shareholders and investors want to make a couple million each :manny: .