Star trek lower decks trailer

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
S02E01 is by far the worst Lower Decks ep so far.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
I thought I spotted a LOT of easter eggs this week but there were even more than I thought. I kept meaning to go back and pause the museum scenes. Loads listed towards the end of the review.

STAR TREK: LOWER DECKS 202 Review: "Kayshon, His Eyes Open"

Spock still doing his bit to help after all these years was great!

Also in a recent interview McMahon stated that there was a good communication between them and the makers of Prodigy, one of the benefits being that they can know if they plan on using the same character and how to make sure they don't contradict anything. By that reckoning and a recent announcement I think that
Chakotay might pop up in this this as he revealed he's been recording voiceover work for Prodigy.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
By that reckoning and a recent announcement I think that
Chakotay might pop up in this this as he revealed he's been recording voiceover work for Prodigy.

:ohhh:

sad that might be the most development they ever got if it happens

we just need
garret wang to do some VO work to see if Kim amounted to anything :lolbron: after end game

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I actually don't think this show is bad but I don't get anything I'm actually looking for from trek is the only issue I have.

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
:lolbron: all the references
:dead: @ when
paris tihnks bohimer is a kazon or the whole bridge crew returning from the dead thing
I took a coughing fit at that first bit due to laughing so hard and had to pause it for a minute. Brilliant.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
thought it was just me. Never in a million years did I think I would come across a Star Trek series that was just totally unwatchable... Picard was worse than Voyager

:lolbron: well I wouldn't know, I never watched Voyager cause I always heard it was trash
I never liked Star Trek, but Voyager I enjoyed. I binged the whole series. This sounds like an episode when Capt. Janeway decides to take these 3 crewmen on an evaluation mission. They were people who never would have made it in Star Fleet, they just happened to be on a training visit when Voyager jumped.