Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jadzia.

All of her eps were, "Some lover from the past turns up and they still have feelings for each other in defiance of Trill cultural norms."
:russell:

Even more than 20 years later, I don't think I've watched a full Dax episode :laugh:.
:russ: I actually like Ezri once I got older nicole still looks good to this day. She not fukking with Kira in her prime though.

CysSr_jVEAA5K2V.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jadzia.

All of her eps were, "Some lover from the past turns up and they still have feelings for each other in defiance of Trill cultural norms."
:russell:

Even more than 20 years later, I don't think I've watched a full Dax episode :laugh:.

Well she was a looker

I loved her obsession with the klingons

By the way how far down do those spots go?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea she's become a pretty good tv series director

Beyond Picard not many of the star trek actors really make it big
Yeah I know she directs alot. I wouldnt say that others have had success Burton Frakes was doing some directing at one point also and some of the others are acting all the time.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Future end from Yoyager, they had Tuvok wearing a du rag :mjlol:

Past tense from DS9 was dope too, of course First Contact the movie :wow:

Yeah i think alot of people on this forum need to watch past tense lol imo.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As much as I loved DS9, TNG sure could do a compelling one-off story. I miss the 90's when I watch shyt like this.
Yeah I love both shows once ds9 hit its third season they had two very different ways of telling stories but I hear where you are coming from they both brought something different once they hit their strides. Picard is my favorite captain by far he was versatile and could talk his way out of anything.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I love both shows once ds9 hit its third season they had two very different ways of telling stories but I hear where you are coming from they both brought something different once they hit their strides. Picard is my favorite captain by far he was versatile and could talk his way out of anything.

:dead: I haven't seen this scene in years.

Admiral Breh was like :dame:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:francis: Apparently these are Klingons.

star-trek-discovery-klingons-01.jpg
That seems like an odd decision for a show that is supposed to be a prequel.

I really think they fukked up going with a prequel and predict they start doing dumbass time travel nonsense to explain away things like what ended up happening on Enterprise.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That seems like an odd decision for a show that is supposed to be a prequel.

I really think they fukked up going with a prequel and predict they start doing dumbass time travel nonsense to explain away things like what ended up happening on Enterprise.
Yeah I'm trying to be positive I really feel that they should move forward not backwards that's is questionable within itself gene was smart enough to realize this 30 years ago.