Star Trek Discovery Official Thread

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does that design even make sense? If this is after undiscovered country but before next gen....well there was always Christopher Plummer's klingon design but yeah
Why they gotta fuk up everything?
I wish they would stop changing shyt just because they want to be different dont change shyt that works I hate that shyt.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont want to sound like a total nerd I really wish they would have picked up after voyager would have made it so we can get some cameos from the other shows also.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rock with it till you see it. That's the way I go with it.
It is what it is I already feel like the Abrams shyt is barely start trek to be honest. Its basically just action movies tbh I still dont even know what they are about lol. The first one kinda had a them with kirk but the other shyt smh.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont want to sound like a total nerd I really wish they would have picked up after voyager would have made it so we can get some cameos from the other shows also.
Yea all those nikkas are 16 years older

People don't realize voyager and deep space 9 ended around 2000

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It is what it is I already feel like the Abrams shyt is barely start trek to be honest. Its basically just action movies tbh I still dont even know what they are about lol.

His movies are more about the personal character stuff than the larger philosophical or peace keeping stuff. Lin's version though is probably the closest thing to an old school star trek movie we've gotten since undiscovered country

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hope they have a time travel episode that goes into the TNG era, time travel episodes in the other Star Trek series were usually :banderas:

That two part Yoyager episode that went to LA in the 90s :russ:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea all those nikkas are 16 years older

People don't realize voyager and deep space 9 ended around 2000
Yeah I know but it can be done look what they did with Frakes/Sirtis in 05 I realize they are older which I dont think is a problem but just my opinion.

20140614-152706-55626085.jpg

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they have a time travel episode that goes into the TNG era, time travel episodes in the other Star Trek series were usually :banderas:

That two part Yoyager episode that went to LA in the 90s :russ:
Whats you favorite not a true time travel episode but I loved cause and effect :ohlawd:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His movies are more about the personal character stuff than the larger philosophical or peace keeping stuff. Lin's version though is probably the closest thing to an old school star trek movie we've gotten since undiscovered country
I hear you I just dont see much character stuff beyond Kirk getting bored and wanting to move on in the last movie and Uhura and Spocks relationship but thats just me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hear you I just dont see much character stuff beyond Kirk getting bored and wanting to move on in the last movie and Uhura and Spocks relationship but thats just me.

The father/son stuff with kirk that's clearly been the through line in the three movies, the spock and kirk relationship, spock and uhura. But mostly its been about this guy who lost his dad and trying to prove to himself everyday that he belongs. Because of that chip on his shoulder, he's done stupid things but also great things. And how that's informed his relationship with everyone around him

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The father/son stuff with kirk that's clearly been the through line in the three movies, the spock and kirk relationship, spock and uhura. But mostly its been about this guy who lost his dad and trying to prove to himself everyday that he belongs. Because of that chip on his shoulder, he's done stupid things but also great things. And how that's informed his relationship with everyone around him
Yeah I agree I meant to say in the first movie we did see alot of character stuff with kirk and dad.