"Star" Lee Daniels' FOX music drama series thread

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
show ain't half bad, at least it doesn't have as much of those corny singing scenes like Empire does.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I was surprised. The ratings have been kind of
MuWZmQI.png

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching lethal weapon, and Star comes on after...they show the 'previously seen' on Star at the beginning and i see Queens Latifah transgender daughter is about to make out her father that she never knew about until Latifah interrupts and reveals who he is to her. what in the fukk :russ::francis::mjcry::picard::dead::scust::huhldup:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm watching lethal weapon, and Star comes on after...they show the 'previously seen' on Star at the beginning and i see Queens Latifah transgender daughter is about to make out her father that she never knew about until Latifah interrupts and reveals who he is to her. what in the fukk :russ::francis::mjcry::picard::dead::scust::huhldup:
That part at the end was :mjlol::dahell::mindblown:. It was one of the dumbest twists that I've seen in a show.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That part at the end was :mjlol::dahell::mindblown:. It was one of the dumbest twists that I've seen in a show.

i was legit frightened and :laff: at the same time when i saw that nonsense
Latifah and Benjamin Bratt are successful actors. They probably looked at each like "has it come to this for our careers":mjcry:.
Imagine Lee Daniels walking into the writers room saying, "Bratt is the father of queens transgender daughter, and they hook up....make it happen in the next episode"