"Star" Lee Daniels' FOX music drama series thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
That white girl corny

Show is cheeks:mjlol:

Worst of all she look old enough to be the mama/parental guardian:mjpls:,of the two black queens in the group with her:laff:

It was on at the job,and i couldnt get past that,like they really hired a 30 plus looking white woman,to star inna show about a fresh faced girl pop group:troll:

Or is she meant to be older on the show:mindblown:?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
How in the fukk do you try to kill someone then steal the car and nobody has even thought about looking for you or the sister who was known to have been at home?

Matter of fact how do you think you're gonna kill someone and then become some huge star without getting caught since she would have prints all over the damn house?

And how does the daughter of supposedly one of the biggest musicians pretty much run away from home and her picture isn't all over the damn tv ?

I know it's a show but it's so damn stupid I can't follow this shyt..

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
How in the fukk do you try to kill someone then steal the car and nobody has even thought about looking for you or the sister who was known to have been at home?

Matter of fact how do you think you're gonna kill someone and then become some huge star without getting caught since she would have prints all over the damn house?

And how does the daughter of supposedly one of the biggest musicians pretty much run away from home and her picture isn't all over the damn tv ?

I know it's a show but it's so damn stupid I can't follow this shyt..

Star switched the plates out and dude was just waking up in the hospital when the episode ended :troll:

When Star gets an agent and record deal, she can afford a lawyer :troll:

Black chick told Lenny Kravitz she was on vacation :troll:

I watched the pilot and show isn't for me :hubie: