"Star" Lee Daniels' FOX music drama series thread

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I'm currently watching last week's episode. I can't believe I watch a show with so many damn trannys :mjlol:

this is why I stayed away from the show, especially after Latifah's "daughter" had me pitching all kinds of tents before I found out the daughter used to be her son. that episode where she was hanging with Sidney starr(the original pump-faker) gave it away.

but sometimes the previews that come on after empire are intriguing. so I got back into watching it this past month.

that season finale was worth it. I cant lie.:demonic:

Love Brandy on this show. So gangsta

yea me too. shes usually annoying but she got one here. I hope they don't kill off her character.

she looking good on here too, yet kinda funky at the same dam time.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
this is why I stayed away from the show, especially after Latifah's "daughter" had me pitching all kinds of tents before I found out the daughter used to be her son. that episode where she was hanging with Sidney starr(the original pump-faker) gave it away.

but sometimes the previews that come on after empire are intriguing. so I got back into watching it this past month.

that season finale was worth it. I cant lie.:demonic:

yea me too. shes usually annoying but she got one here. I hope they don't kill off her character.

she looking good on here too, yet kinda funky at the same dam time.
Right. And sorry to hear that you pitch a tent over that dude. The voice gave it away for me.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Right. And sorry to hear that you pitch a tent over that dude. The voice gave it away for me.

didn't really peep the voice til afterwards. wasn't really watching it like that.

but how scary is it that Sidney starr sounds like a woman?

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
didn't really peep the voice til afterwards. wasn't really watching it like that.

but how scary is it that Sidney starr sounds like a woman?
Sidney sounded suspicious to me as well when i heard him

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
had to double back and watch that episode again.

that wedding scene was classic.

im sorry but I cant help but to laugh at the ross son getting shot. the way he was sliding around in those shoes while he was getting lit up.

:pachaha:

Sidney sounded suspicious to me as well when i heard him

theres still an ongoing debate as to whether or not its a him.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
had to double back and watch that episode again.

that wedding scene was classic.

im sorry but I cant help but to laugh at the ross son getting shot. the way he was sliding around in those shoes while he was getting lit up.

:pachaha:

theres still an ongoing debate as to whether or not its a him.
:hubie: