Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

bf0ab0b4-697e-49be-a2c8-706cc9d2ba85_text.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I'm confused because I've never played this shyt before but I've heard the running jokes for years. Why is this such a scam? Because it's not "finished" yet? I mean people are still playing and enjoying it as it currently is... Ain't that the point? I could see if people were paying for trailers and cgi, but there IS a playable albeit unfinished game that you can play. People paying for anything more than what it currently offers is on them, same with shark card and VC nikkas.

I find the Star Citizen jokes humorous but equally confusing. You got this dude @JayJedi shamelessly nuthugging this pre-release version all in your faces and still y'all would rather believe that he is just some psycho anomaly that loves doing things against his best interest as opposed to hmm maybe he just likes the shyt?? If it's the latter, that's not really getting scammed...

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Was playing a little to day I wanted to get the virpil joysticks to upgrade from the thrustmaster but them things back order I guess because of fathers day weekend this past weekend.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm confused because I've never played this shyt before but I've heard the running jokes for years. Why is this such a scam? Because it's not "finished" yet? I mean people are still playing and enjoying it as it currently is... Ain't that the point? I could see if people were paying for trailers and cgi, but there IS a playable albeit unfinished game that you can play. People paying for anything more than what it currently offers is on them, same with shark card and VC nikkas.

I find the Star Citizen jokes humorous but equally confusing. You got this dude @JayJedi shamelessly nuthugging this pre-release version all in your faces and still y'all would rather believe that he is just some psycho anomaly that loves doing things against his best interest as opposed to hmm maybe he just likes the shyt?? If it's the latter, that's not really getting scammed...
They sell dlc that cost 100 of dollars for a game that most likely will never be finished. Some of the dlc is sold without the actual content being finished, basically selling IOUs.

One of the dlc cost $25k in real life money for a ship.

shyts clearly a scam.

• Haha
Reactions: BBG

BBG

Superstar
Daps
They sell dlc that cost 100 of dollars for a game that most likely will never be finished. Some of the dlc is sold without the actual content being finished, basically selling IOUs.

One of the dlc cost $25k in real life money for a ship.

shyts clearly a scam.

:deadrose:and I'm sure they probably sold a few. As hilarious as this is though at what point do we draw the line from scam and people just being retarded? Because if you explain a NFT to somebody from the 90s I'm sure they'd swear that's a scam as well.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:deadrose:and I'm sure they probably sold a few. As hilarious as this is though at what point do we draw the line from scam and people just being retarded? Because if you explain a NFT to somebody from the 90s I'm sure they'd swear that's a scam as well.
You right, and the people buying the shyt is retarded. Just explaining why people call the game a scam.

• Dap
Reactions: BBG